dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Bod Mods for dolls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:27 am 

Just a few ideas we've played around with for dolls

Tattoos
Ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders. Circular ball joint tattoos, similar to the visible joints seen on ABJDs and wooden maquettes

Makers mark. Nothing says owned like a makers mark, and nothing says product like a serial number. SRNs are one thing, but.. how about creating a catalogue page for trained dolls? I may even submit photos and specifications of 'RW-01'

Piercings
Sueface piercings on the back of a neck, or the small of the back give a very tech-rotic feeling, and if meksex was your route into dollification, and electroplay is your thing, the guiltless admonishments that a doll isn't performing purely because she's run down, and reinvigorating her with a little charge up (Watch the blue sparks fly) can be exilerating to both doll and owner

Other
This was on the cards until we parted ways with our doll (she was out of warranty anyway) A subdermal packet, created by lifting the skinand using a sterile, non degradeable soft plastic to create an open pocket just large enough to insert a micro-usb memory stick (micro SDs are too flimsy)
This can operate as users manual, registration document, etc. These things are absoloutely waterproof too, so no need to put it somewhere where they can extract it before cleansing/bathing. something they can't touch, but permenantly reminds them they are owned. What could be more perfect.

Any other ideas? I bet KuroNeko has a few.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 am 

physical modifications are SUPER important to my image of dollhood. the perfect doll is the epitome of lipstick, the super femme personified. LARGE breast implants, strict corset training, dye the hair pure white, oodles of makeup, 5-6 inch heels, stockings corsets....i think you get the idea.

Post subject: Re: Bod Mods for dolls
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:46 am 

Rubberwitch wrote:
This was on the cards until we parted ways with our doll (she was out of warranty anyway) A subdermal packet, created by lifting the skinand using a sterile, non degradeable soft plastic to create an open pocket just large enough to insert a micro-usb memory stick (micro SDs are too flimsy)
This can operate as users manual, registration document, etc. These things are absoloutely waterproof too, so no need to put it somewhere where they can extract it before cleansing/bathing. something they can't touch, but permenantly reminds them they are owned. What could be more perfect.

That's kind've a sweet idea, that I've not really heard of before. :) As a kinda geeky person, it appeals there too. Seems like it'd be nicer if it were readable without having to remove it though, some sorta RFID thing maybe, instead? :)
Be cute to store things like a doll's slave contract on it and such. Keep it very close to heart. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 am 

combine it with a couple of surface piercings, and you could easily create a custom cable to hang off it. Perfect for "diagnosis" sessions.

You can tell my doll fantasies grow from meksex can't you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:28 pm 

I've already got a few tattoos and piercings, nothing particularly dollish although I suppose my nickname tattoo ('Rip') could be seen as a dolly's printed name.
Maybe I'd want to get something dollish one day - I like the idea of a maker's mark or 'Made In England' somewhere like my foot or ankle.
The ball-joint idea is nice, but I imagine that it wouldn't look very realistic - similar to people who get stitches tattooed on.

I also like the idea of an ID disc attached to my belly button bar.

This may be unrelated to dollness, maybe some Barbie inspiration, but I'm also growing my hair after having it very short for years. I don't know if I'll ever have it platinum blonde and Barbie length, but I do like to dye it bright anime blue.

"closing her eyes
to the scattering blossoms...
the doll"
-- Kobayashi Issa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 am 

While it is often pleasant to fantasize about some of the body mods, many of the ones listed above are either fantasy or late stage requirements. there are amazing things that can be done now. Dollification must be accomplished in stages, and stage #1 (dont even ask how many stages there are...blush) involves the physical and image modification into the ultra femme "barbie fucktoy"

Clothes, make-up, heels and wigs can do so so much, so quickly. They can change the self image of a pure doll while hopefully satisfying her owner.

Just some (i am sure there are more, but wanted this post to be somewhat short)...

**strict diet and very strict exercise program (tell your trainer you wish to pursue the perfect female form

**no panties, no slacks, no shorts, ever. Just skirts, the shorter the better. remember, pleated skirts and sharply flared skirts enhance the look of the legs, especially with high heels. Over the course of time, the maximum allowable should be 10 inch skirts in public and 5-6 inchers in private.

**yes, very high heels always. through practice, 5 inchers can be worn everywhere and 6 inchers at home.

**strict corset training. Although custom made corsets are quite expensive, $500-$700 each, they are worth the cost in the transformation of a fucktoy. I recommend strapless with heavily padded 1/4 cups so the nipples always show.

**Makeup must be rather excessive enhancing her looks. False eyelashes and dramatic colored eyeshadow must be required. While a toydoll is being trained, and her hair grown out, wigs really change her appearance to that of a doll. And, different wigs can be worn for each outfit or costume, or required role play for her owner. Owners should require their dolls to be whatever they wish whenever they wish.

**maximum cleavage must be exhibited and displayed at all times. In public, barely legal. In private, nipples must be exhibited.

**while some owners do prefer latex and rubber and leather, in my case the clothes, while scandalous, are all ultra fem, my owner prefers ribbons and bows and lace and satin kind of a barbie.

**everything a barbie does, the way she walks, talks, sits, everything must be trained to seduce, encourage and entice.

this is only meant to begin discussions. the real list is well longer than the above. and remember, this is only stage #1. Sadly, i am only about a year and a half into my training and I fear that the next stages will not be allowed to me. One of the reasons why I have come to this site, among others, blush.

i would welcome chat or even email on the subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:05 am 

dressupdoll wrote:
**yes, very high heels always. through practice, 5 inchers can be worn everywhere and 6 inchers at home.

**strict corset training. Although custom made corsets are quite expensive, $500-$700 each, they are worth the cost in the transformation of a fucktoy. I recommend strapless with heavily padded 1/4 cups so the nipples always show.

While it is true that for some, the full extent of their dollification will be confined to areas such as clothes and make-up, combined with the control element, these two represent possibilities for real and permanent modification which place them in a different category. Either one can be used in the short or long term to help create or enhance the doll state, but can also be pursued to a much greater degree, and with more powerful results.

The wearing of very high heels on a permanent basis leads to permanent shortening of the achilles tendon, the result of which is that wearing flat shoes, or no shoes, actually becomes physically painful. The process is unlikely to be completely reversible, and certainly not without experiencing a great deal of pain over a long period of time. High-heel training of this nature can indeed be a wonderful part of the dollification process, but it is not to be taken lightly, and I would go so far as to say that for most, this also will, and should, remain in the realm of fantasy.

On corset training, in the sense of tightlacing for the purpose of permanent waist-reduction, this is a long and arduous process requiring a very high level of commitment and discipline. Wearing a 'real' corset for 23 hours out of 24, every day for months or years, is not easy. There is still some debate about the health and safety aspects of tightlacing and waist training, although in my opinion it is both safe and sane if pursued carefully and not to the extreme. Having said that, for me personally there are few things more beautiful in a doll than a perfectly shaped hourglass form which has been enhanced by tightlacing.

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:08 am 

Dear Seigi,

yes, truly yes, sir. Strict corset training does indeed takes years and years of arduous work and a huge commitment. The doll can, over the first two years, lose perhaps 4-5 inches of the waistline IF done with extensive exercise and gymwork. But, as you noted, it is very worth the effort. Not only from the physical enhancements, but also from the sense of submission, the feeling of constant constraint and of discipline. Perhaps this could be considered a form of bondage in some way. But, god damn, it does indeed look fabulous and certainly changes the "image" of a girltoy into self realization of a doll. And, the uplift and support given by a corset can indeed make the breasts look very "dollish", up high and firm, as if offered to whoever sees.

I have worn high heels almost exclusively now for almost two years and sir, I have yet to see any really negative effects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:42 am 

dressupdoll wrote:
Dear Seigi,

yes, truly yes, sir. Strict corset training does indeed takes years and years of arduous work and a huge commitment. The doll can, over the first two years, lose perhaps 4-5 inches of the waistline IF done with extensive exercise and gymwork. But, as you noted, it is very worth the effort. Not only from the physical enhancements, but also from the sense of submission, the feeling of constant constraint and of discipline. Perhaps this could be considered a form of bondage in some way. But, god damn, it does indeed look fabulous and certainly changes the "image" of a girltoy into self realization of a doll. And, the uplift and support given by a corset can indeed make the breasts look very "dollish", up high and firm, as if offered to whoever sees.

I have worn high heels almost exclusively now for almost two years and sir, I have yet to see any really negative effects.

4-5 inches in two years would be extremely ambitious, in my opinion. Obviously this depends on a number of factors, not least the initial waist size. But I agree with you 100% on the submission and discipline aspects.....and yes, it is indeed a form of bondage, and breathplay too. Delicious!

The effects of continuous high-heel training are also slow and cumulative.....if you are dedicated to your training and aware of the possible long-term effects, however, I applaud you.

I for one prize very highly such dedication and willingness in a submissive/doll. The desire to be the best that you can be for your owner is a wonderful trait to display.

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:01 am 

Dear Seigi,

Yes, sir....such things take time and dedication. And no, in some intrinsic and important way, I am doing these things for myself, in my pursuit of "dollness". Sadly, though, my b/f still wants a girl and I am stuck in stage #1. But dream of more, another reason why i come here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:28 am 

dressupdoll wrote:
Dear Seigi,

Yes, sir....such things take time and dedication. And no, in some intrinsic and important way, I am doing these things for myself, in my pursuit of "dollness". Sadly, though, my b/f still wants a girl and I am stuck in stage #1. But dream of more, another reason why i come here.

I stand corrected, dressupdoll.....your personal pursuit of "dollness" is impressive and inspiring in itself, to be prized every bit as highly as what I described. I hope you can find a way to express your essence and fulfill your desires.

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:57 pm 

The last doll I trained I had a barcode and registration number tattooed on the back of her right sholder.

http://www.slaveregister.com/

Mine unfortunatly quit the sceane but the number can be looked up for future search to see the doll's history. YOu even get a certificate of Ownership.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:54 pm 

I've never been too keen on the slave register, and especially not for dolls. I'll have to think a little deeper before I can phrase my dislike of the system, but roughly, it has to do with a dislike of big databases compared to small cherished artworks.

You very seldomly get UPCs printed on artworks

J

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:22 am 

I agree with RW 100%. There seems to be two different attitudes of doll owners out there.

One says the doll is a manufactured product which is arousing beyond measure, but that the doll is nothing special and is degraded to the level of an object.

The other says that the doll is a beautiful piece of artwork and that her sacrifices of body, mind and soul are something to be treasured and her transformation into that beautiful object elevates her above all others as something uniquely precious, eternally worth adoration, and worth dying for.

I for one could only fully give myself to the latter.

Ashley Doll

Rubberwitch wrote:
I've never been too keen on the slave register, and especially not for dolls. I'll have to think a little deeper before I can phrase my dislike of the system, but roughly, it has to do with a dislike of big databases compared to small cherished artworks.

You very seldomly get UPCs printed on artworks

J

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:50 am 

If I may although I haven't properly introduced myself yet (I will soon I promisse) I have a couple of things to say on this subject. When I was 14 I decided I wanted to be as feminine and enticing as I could be, I never translated it into dollification probably because I was unaware of it's existance. So at 14 I placed myself on a strict training of sorts, high-heels only included. Ten years later I suffered a fall, it was a nasty fall which injured my back quite badly and made me unable to function correctly in my every day life, even sleep was a no-go unless I was heavily sedated. With this I had to stop wearing high heels if I wanted my back to heal correctly. The pain in my feet after only wearing high heels, even at home for 10 years straight is something that I don't wish upon anyone. At some point I debated which was worse, my back or my feet however with time and patience I was able to wear flat shoes again and my back healed although it is still fragile. I am a doll to my Master yes but in the future we also want to have children and unlike real dolls at some point we'll age so please keep that in mind when you choose to undergo training, you will age and you want to be healthy then. Also for RW, I am not sure how healthy the pocket idea is so you may want to look more into the type of chips implanted on dogs or a simple barcode that can be scanned however if you want it to work it is going to have to be stored in a larger database in the style of Slave Registry. As for piercings, back and neck surface piercings barelly ever if ever heal which will leave a doll with significant scarring that unfortunately is not very doll-like. I know that too from personal experience although thankfully my piercer never let me go through with it and just showed me his scars.