dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:01 am 

Basils Doll, I did make my feelings on barcodes and slaveregistry clear already.
I'm sorry to hear about your back, and hope that all is well.

Our last slave did have scars from lost surface piercings, but they made her.. more special. they are now the basis of our makers mark.
The SDP is still in it's planning stages, but then, surgical precision and the right material...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:24 am 

A marker's mark I can understand really easily, there's few things as meaningful and mind-blowing as running your fingers over a mark like that and rememberhing how and why you got it. I just stated the scars because unfortunately many don't know this is often a secondary effect of surface piercings and they are left with a mark but without the satisfaction it can cause. It was just a little sidenote so that others that read the forum can be informed. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 am 

I agree that the owner should be able to make modifications including surgical but, we have to keep the dolls safety & health in mind. And I do not believe that something that would leave a scar is real dollification but, sounds more like S/M or D/S. But, that is just me.

To me dollication would be to under go the knife to look more doll and fem like. As well as big breast for my owner to play with. I myself have looked into the possibility of rubber coating to make me more dolls looking. I found that the skin needs to breath is just a myth. But, there is a big danger of the body over heating. So, the doll would have to be kept in a cool place if this is done for real.

Me I welcome any modification to look more like a rubber female sex doll like those at realdoll.com but, I do draw the line at anything that would leave a scar.

What Rubberwitch mentioned about the implant chip and even a cable later sounds more like a robot rather then a doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:57 pm 

A permanent rubber coating of the skin would definitely be impossible, and I don't think anyone would help you attempt it. No, skin doesn't need to 'breathe' as such, but skin sweats and the sweat would be trapped under the rubber and quickly create the sort of moist and hot conditions that bacteria love - if that doesn't cause infection, it will make smells.

For me, robots and dolls needn't be too far separated. A robot is just a doll that has mechanical movement. Automata like the Japanese karakuri ningyo and clockwork dolls blur the line even more.

"closing her eyes
to the scattering blossoms...
the doll"
-- Kobayashi Issa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:59 pm 

Yes, permanent coating is impossible since it would wear off after a few months or years. But, the only way the person would sweat is if they are sealed in a rubber doll suite. But, if you coat the person then the sweat glands would be blocked and thus the person could not sweat. I have worked in the medical field for a number of years up till a year ago. And I have checked with two local doctors about this. The only real danger of coating would be over heating since the person will not be able to sweat.

But, the rubber suite is more realistic. You can seal someone in a rubber doll suite permanently. And as long as you had some kind of flushing system for the suite and flushed the suite out on a daily bases for about five minutes or so, then it would work. The flushing would be link taking a shower.

But, again we do have to remember what is real and what is not. But, in any case it never hurts to dream about some of the things that are not realistic. Who knows, may be they will be realistic in a few years or so. All it takes is for someone to figure it out and to come up with a method. My grandfather once told me that it is the dreamers in this world that will lead us in to the world of the future. And if it was not for dreamers, we will still be walking around naked, using sticks and stones as tools and eating raw foods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:33 pm 

I haven't introduced myself yet (I'll get to that in all likelihood) but this thread was of interest to me.

I have a "doll tattoo" (it's precious to me for a great many reasons, but it's primary significance was in reference to my agalmatophilia) - a keyhole, over my heart, to make me appear more mechanical (and it's romantic besides.) I have an extensive key collection, but I also own a custom-cut skeleton key which goes with my tattoo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm 

That sounds beautiful. May we ask for a photo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:42 am 

I'd second wanting to see the tatt. But jeez, why wouldn't I? Actually, reading through the thread, I've noticed a few pretty low tech solutions that don't take all that much to produce.

1. To simulate ball joints without the expensive step of tattoos, you can use black sharpie'd rubber bands. Or just draw on yourself with stuff that comes off. Temporary henna tattoos if you want patterns that take a couple of weeks to come off. And being that those are somewhat flesh coloured (Dark and light), they seem a lot more like the flesh coloured joints you might get with dolls and mannequins.

2. And here's a REALLY low-tech thing me and my current sweetie have employed. You've seen em too. Likely at convenience stores. I got mine at a truck stop. Those kind of extendable keychains on a retracting loop. Here's a pic I found on a website somewhere:

See what you have there? On the back of your pants, or collar, or corset, you have a ready made pull string to make dollie say all manner of things. This can be especially useful in conjunction with some complimentary hypnotic triggers. Ones that produce a pleasurable response in the dollie when its string is pulled and says whatever happy thoughts are on its mind at the moment.

Note, I am not saying 'its' mind in an attempt to dehumanize. I simply say that in an effort not to assume all dollies are femmes. I have not found ways, presently to make or affix or use windup keys on a willing volunteer yet. Has anyone experimented with this or come up with any solutions beyond the sort of cheap plastic looking costume shop affairs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:45 pm 

I really like the pull string idea! Although I'm more of a wind-up dollie myself.

Also, I've played with the idea of getting a power button tattooed somewhere, like on the back of my neck... Although since childhood my "on/off" button has been the tip of my nose. Hehe. No tattoos there please!

I attached a picture of my tattoo and key. <3

Attachments:
File comment: photo taken by Wylie Maercklien.
-4.jpg
-4.jpg [ 465.68 KiB | Viewed 2765 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:31 pm 

Hmm, do I detect that, this doll is currently unownned? I doubt that any owner would be to happy woth their doll freely explaining their "shutdown" protocols (or points, or whatever we decided to call them )

RW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:30 am 

Quite unowned at the moment, and wildly enjoying it for the time being, though I really miss having a consistent Dom/owner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 pm 

Reading and smiling at all the beautiful thoughts here.

The upc codes are interesting though not at all for Me or mine.
some people are attracted to objectification through anonimity, as becoming one of many making you less of an individual. A thing amung things and no longer human. For some that is appealing and for them it can be distinctly rewarding. It also raises the question of privacy when another person can go to a site and look up information on "your doll".
I would personaly advocate an Owner's mark/Personal stamp as a show of the connection to the work of art you helped to create. I say helped because the doll that is Mine works with Me in love and trust to mold and grow and become within O/ourselves better together, for each other. her a better doll with Mine help and love, and I a better Master with her's for her.
In truth the way never has an end any more then O/our love.

Mine doll will wear My mark
The idea of a chip is not new and very doable. People have it done to pets and there has been talk of children having them implanted.
The Owner would have the gps locator at all times........how conveniant!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:19 pm 

well, first I need to find out if being a doll is what I really want. Assuming I do.. I won't be doing it part way. Body mods are what I had done to make me female in body to match my spirt. Being a Doll means I would be a super femme plastic fantastic lady! But at what cost? and what about safety, assurances and security? No one is going to pay for all that without wanting something very very well possessed and controlled. then one day she's out the door (or in a dumpster)

Anyway.. if I were a living doll, it would fit right in with my efforts to live as a victorian lady, totally dehumanized, objectified, thing of beauty and fashion. I would want a 24" waist, 38DDs, and hips pumped to match, more facial surgery to look more victorian/dolllike, gastric bypass to keep my weight down. My misstriss would own me, I would be kept, dressed, used and packaged as all porcelin dolls are very fragile. she would turn me into anykind of doll she fancies.

somthing to think about for sure :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:36 pm 

I like my male dollies flat chested and and slender, androgynous, but to be honest I just can't stand the idea of boobs on my boy. Body mods? In a perfect world there would be a way to give him a pretty little wind up key, and skin that really did have a porcelain look (Though preferably not permanent, as I love my boyfriend just as much as I love my dollfriend) I dislike strict corsetting on males as well, because as I said, I love the pretty slim male form, though if it were affordable I'd get all of his body and facial hair (cept for lashes, brows, and head hair) removed, and I've love to have a maker's mark on his ass, perhaps a few other tattoos, that while not especially dolly like would be very pretty

But Aren't We All?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:47 pm 

There are companies, if you are or would be interested that make versions of "male" corsets, built for a male body and to be worn as such.