dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: How far are you willing to go?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:20 am 

Ok, to help get things going again in this forum let me ask this question to both Doll Makers and Dolls.

Doll Makers: To what extremes would you be willing to go to in order to make someone into a doll permanently and for ever?

Dolls: To what extremes are you willing to go to be made into a doll permanently and for ever?

Be honest especially you Dolls because; a doll maker may take you up on it. These extremes can include body modifications such as surgery and even encasement in some kind of materials. Of course total body encasement in some materials such as rubber/latex does have one major health factor to consider and that is over heating.

So, let your dreams and imaginations go wild. But, as they say, be careful of what you wish for, it could come true.

As for me, I am a want to be doll so; I would be willing to be total encased in rubber/latex from head to toe after receiving breast implants and having my male parts removed. My owner can leave me sexless or give me female parts, which is up to them. But, to be a rubber female doll for the rest of my life would be something. If the rubber/latex is applied with a paint spray and thick enough, it will last a very long time. It will also restrict movement some to a lot (depending on the thickness) but, it will not make movement impossible. My face could be then painted on like with a real doll.

I would also be willing to have the above done but, with some kind of plastic. That way I can be made into a life size Barbie doll. This will make movement impossible except at the joints unless my owner did not put any joints in. It could most likely be applied with a paint sprayer also and a thin cardboard could be used to create joints during the spraying process. Range of motion I think will be very limited. My face could be then painted on like with a real doll.

I for one prefer the rubber/latex kind but, would be willing to have either done. So, basically I am willing to go to the more extreme then what most are willing to go to. But, that is my dream and someday I will find the right owner to make my dream come true. Of course mine will cause me to basically be nothing but, property since I really would not be human anymore. I would be a doll for real and for ever. Then my owner will of course have to put their mark on me like all owners do. I could be theirs to play with and put on display or I could be sold.

Post subject: Re: How far are you willing to go?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:40 am 

Poison, if I had the right ones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:04 am 

Rubberwitch, what do you mean by poisons? Can you clearify?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:41 am 

Well, have your maleness changed to be female first,, then the doll thing makes at least some sense, I had my surgery in 1988, I've been living female for nearly 30yrs. Only just recently discovered I would want to be a living doll.. Soooooo... in letting one's imaginization run... I would love to have full round lips, tiny waist, oversized boobs and hips.. Just to be a doll? well the right proportions work in real time too! All this just to let "doll maker" have his way? Hmmmm doubtful any are that serious as to put their money where there mouth is. After all, it is much easier to get born female into rubber. and there seems to plenty of them available.
just my 2 cents

Denise
(was victoriandolly)

Attachments:
MeFullMakeUp_1_1.jpg
MeFullMakeUp_1_1.jpg [ 511.08 KiB | Viewed 9203 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:19 pm 

SweetAngieDoll wrote:
Rubberwitch, what do you mean by poisons? Can you clearify?

*Grins* No.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:33 am 

[deleted]

Last edited by Phantasmagoria on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 am 

i have no experience with narcotics or "poisons" which could make me more pliable, maleable or doll-like but the idea of having all my ligaments cut which would effectively make me permanantly floppy like a rag doll and totaly reliant on an owner briefly flitted across my mind as i read the question, but no doubt this would mean too much responsibility for an owner.. i would be an invalid with all that the word implies. i think a tatoo and corset training would be as far as i was willing to go right now (both of which i desire anyway)
*kissy face*
-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:46 pm 

I think I'm mroe into dressing as a doll and looking like one than really being one. And I would only want my b/f to be my master, and he's not into that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:52 am 

well for one i would love to get hypnosis to work on me. so far its not worked online.

i've quizzed a few experts and the list of doll aspects that can be achieved is staggering.

i do so much i can on myself with work and life in the way and progressing pretty well imho. now if i was in a stable loving relationship and utterly committed then there's the 2nd list which includes doll joints tattoo'd all over my body and a stamp / logo tattoo'd on my sole of my foot.

it would be utterly intense and beautiful to be made over and marked that way for my love...

xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:59 pm 

First of all, is it just me or is it that like 90%+ of people wanting to be "dolls" are guys?? I read posts and as soon as I start to think.. "Now that's hot".. I find out it's a guy writing it about wanting to be a doll.. not a woman. Not judging anyone.. if that's your thing.. go for it. But I find it frustrating that it only seems to be transexual guys that have the desires that I wish a woman would have. Or I will finally finally find a decent doll transformation story... inevidably written by a guy. It just seems like there are mostly guys wanting to be dolls... or guys wanting to HAVE a doll. And then the few women wanting to be a doll seem to be very asexual.

What's up with that?

Also.. Farieloverette
Quote:
And I would only want my b/f to be my master, and he's not into that.

Then why is he your B/F? :wink: You have no reason to trust me on anything in the world.. at least listen to this: Depending upon how "into it" you are, if there is something that truely eminates from you soul, you will never be able to be emotionally bonded to someone who either does not know what it is you feel (by you not ever sharing it) or with someone you do share it with but whom will only simply "tolarate it", but could care less about it. My two cents... :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:22 pm 

My partner and I think tattoos might be cool, and a wind up key if it were feasible, but we're both too fond of our non-doll lives to become permanently anyone's plaything, that and we're both switches.

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:22 pm 

I like the idea of tattooed seams on my doll. For dress up I would use silicone to smooth over her navel and cover with makeup. If I had sweet angie doll, she would be required to have her genitals removed for a smooth crotch and breast implants.
Mistress Andrea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 am 

You could have me and modify me as you wish Mistress. I am open to most anything as long as the end result is me looking like some kind of female doll or a female doll with no sex.
I am not on this board that much any more so, it would me easier to just email me.
I like the idea of silcone to smooth over the navel. I had a person once (who was not really serious about doing this to anyone) suggest using silcone in a thin layer all over the body to make the skin look more artificial. It would work except then you have to deal with the issue of over heating if the temp gets above 75 degrees and you are moving around alot. The story that the skin needs to breath is false. I checked with some doctors. but, a thin layer would help some with the over heating part. I think the thicker the layer the more chances there would be of over heating.

Mistress Andrea wrote:
I like the idea of tattooed seams on my doll. For dress up I would use silicone to smooth over her navel and cover with makeup. If I had sweet angie doll, she would be required to have her genitals removed for a smooth crotch and breast implants.
Mistress Andrea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:56 pm 

It seems to me that the fantasy of becoming a doll forever is an extremely strong desire in many people on this site.

However outside of stories how would it really work? Would you forgo ever seeing any friends and family apart from your owner again?

When you are tired of it and your vocal cords have been cut, and your dying inside because you want to escape what then?

With your body encased in rubber for the rest of your life what effect would that have on your skin and wellbeing? When will you get the vitamin D and sunlight needed to keep you healthy?

Tattoos though permanent seem sensible as they can be covered but also bear a permanent reminder of who you "really are".

Dressing a doll in a latex suit is a lovely thing and instantly transforms, however there is no way it can be kept on permanently.

Body modifications, breast enhancements etc, are expensive but possible, looking like a Pam Anderson doll does not appeal to me, however a more emphasised shape is desirable to most people I think.

How far am I willing to go? As far as I can within the limits of my life, my obligations, and the boundaries of sanity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm 

I'm willing to go as far as my master/mistress is willing to take me