dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: How far are you willing to go?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:59 pm 

[quote="soragesum2"]First of all, is it just me or is it that like 90%+ of people wanting to be "dolls" are guys?? I read posts and as soon as I start to think.. "Now that's hot".. I find out it's a guy writing it about wanting to be a doll.. not a woman. Not judging anyone.. if that's your thing.. go for it. But I find it frustrating that it only seems to be transexual guys that have the desires that I wish a woman would have. Or I will finally finally find a decent doll transformation story... inevidably written by a guy. It just seems like there are mostly guys wanting to be dolls... or guys wanting to HAVE a doll. And then the few women wanting to be a doll seem to be very asexual.

What's up with that?

I just wanted to point out that I understand your frustrations, and I think this is the result of dollification being so underground still. It's hard to find information and friends in dollification. I had never heard of it untill a few weeks ago. Maybe we need to get the word out somehow?
xoxo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 pm 

thats only because most people have broader tastes, I'm a lifestyle dominant and I have plenty of dolls.

thats because I make them myself and as slaves they have no choice in the matter
:mrgreen:
of course the fact that they think its ultra kinky, highly objectiifying and damn hot doesn't hurt

you'll find that most subs and slaves living a bdsm lifestyle are happy to engage in this kind of play, but they need a lot of other types of play as well

so if youre just into dollification then you are severely limiting your choices and chances of first obtaining a relationship where you can be a doll and also limiting the chances of that relationship working

:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm 

Honestly, it all depends on how devoted someone was to transforming me. Were I to find one devoted girl (biofemme) who wanted to make a perfect doll of me and had the resources to do so? Someone I had genuine affection for who felt the same for me with all the requisite things in common? I'd go pretty damn far. I've always said that as soon as someone can upload me out of the body I was born into, sign me up.

If that's being uploaded out of this bod into that of a doll to be one for real, yeah. Where do you want to meet me. I'll go there. Heaven and earth will be moved. Earthly possessions will be sold, and my old life will be neatly folded up. Curtains drawn, lights turned out behind me. Exit stage left. The only thing those wondering where I went will notice missing is the hard drives from my PC and my disks. They will have gone with me.

To an only marginally lesser degree would be the dollmaker who had the time, interest and resources to make a kept doll of me. Encasement in spandex, lycra or latex? Yeah. Probably easier than shaving. I have sensitive skin, and can't do that very well. Surgery? If I could have the guarantee that it would ot impact me professionally. Yeah. I don't go out much, and would be just fine inside most of the time.

That said... I would need a mental break from it now and again. If my dollmaker wanted it 24/7, she'd have to find a way to make me want it that badly too. And I'm rather willing to be convinced.

I would not want to lose my sexual organs. I'm not really into half measures as far as bio-transformation goes. You either need to have the ability to make me so utterly female that I WOULD be one. Or leave the stuff that's there alone and just make me VISIBLY and PASSABLY a doll in a 100% convincing way.

I figure there's a lady dollmaker out there that still wants her dolly to have all its original parts for that kinda play. One that just cos she wants to make her guy into a perfect doll doesn't mean she doesn't want his guy parts as well. I'd need my dollmaker to be just such a woman.

I'd want to still have all my creativity and the bits that makes me the happy geeky fetishist I am, mentally. My mind is, after all is said and done, the only thing I have. I like the person that I am. And I would hope that she would too.

That said... I have no problem conditioning myself, or helping her to condition me hypnotically to be able to drop into a doll state of mind or personality with a trigger meant to do that. I would not balk at using some form of chemical aid to that. But I'm not sure what hypnotic drugs could enhance hypnotic trance, nor how one would procure them. If my dollmaker handed me a blue pill and told me it would help her make me into what we wanted to change me into? Gimme a glass of water. I'll drink.

Ohhh asudem... I've considered the idea of tattooed joints as well. Though I also considered robot panel seams as well. I wouldn't mind that at all.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:56 am 

Well, many opinions have een seen here, and all valid depending on one's point of view. It all coes down though, to what is sought in an Owner/Maker and doll relationship.

I agree with WinterRose on the idea that dollification is a facet in the constantly growing jewel that is the BDSM lifestyle, and to limit one's self to thaat single face, is forcing a base ignorance and stagnation on such a relationship.

Now, before I go any further, please allow me to explain my situation.

When I was 17 I was in a car accident that left me with full arm movement, but very limited fine motor dexterity in my fingers. I also have some trunk control, but am topheavy now and if I lean to far in either direction, I will tip.

Due to the neglect of a former caregiver, I am now also a bilateral amputee, with my legs ending at my kneecaps, which form their bottons.

My desires of being a living doll however reach much farther back than the accident though, since the days of being the center of dress up with y older female cousins when I was young.

Now, I have found that I am open to modifications and ideas that some would find a bit much. These stretch from permanent makeup and tatooed stitches, to the loss of my vocal ability and beyond.

For each person, the existance of a doll in this lifetsyle is a varying thing, but if you leave your mind open to the possibilities, the end results are as variably possible as in anyy other facet of the lifestyle.

Please, if you wish, contact me to chat more.

MZ DONNA'S LIVING DOLL

Dolly Destiny

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 am 

SweetAngieDoll wrote:
I had a person once (who was not really serious about doing this to anyone) suggest using silcone in a thin layer all over the body to make the skin look more artificial. It would work except then you have to deal with the issue of over heating if the temp gets above 75 degrees and you are moving around alot. The story that the skin needs to breath is false. I checked with some doctors. but, a thin layer would help some with the over heating part. I think the thicker the layer the more chances there would be of over heating.

I have had the same idea, it would give a nice smooth, shiny plastic look which I really like. I would love to try it but just not sure what the affects on the skin would be or how safe it is. I think I'll do some research. Thanks for the info about the overheating factor. I think the farthest I would take the modifications would be modifying the body through corsetry, heel training, and plastic surgery. There are some things that I would love to try but technology hasn't come that far yet. I would also try being hypnotized into believing I was a doll.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 am 

thin clear latex is very doll like so a base catsuit always worn is a start and the way i'm heading.

fantastic rubber makes an amazing and face entry catsuit. once thats on its not coming off easily.

with the face entry one it needs two people to get you into it. absolutely no way to get out of it yourself.

a full write up on my experience with the mannequin catsuit is coming soon.

xx

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:49 pm 

I tihink that it is possible become a permanent doll if you forget your previous life and starts again.
then you can think in surgicals modifications, permanent tatoos and other, but if you want to continue with your life then you can not be a permanent doll

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:37 pm 

No where, this is gay.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 pm 

I'm a man and no I do not want to be a doll, I seek to own a female doll.

Last edited by LP Carver on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm 

Asudem the Doll wrote:
thin clear latex is very doll like so a base catsuit always worn is a start and the way i'm heading.

fantastic rubber makes an amazing and face entry catsuit. once thats on its not coming off easily.

with the face entry one it needs two people to get you into it. absolutely no way to get out of it yourself.

a full write up on my experience with the mannequin catsuit is coming soon.

xx

Yes, they do have some really great stuff. the suite that requires two people to get in to would be great. to be sealed in a female doll like suite for hours would be a great thing. I just wish their site was in english.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 pm 

I like the idea of not being able to remove the doll dress without help from another person

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:24 am 

inmaid wrote:
I like the idea of not being able to remove the doll dress without help from another person

The doll shood not dress it self but always be dressed by its owner, and shood not be able to dress or undress herself

Last edited by LP Carver on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 am 

Knowing that as a doll maker/owner I lust for a pet or 10, helps me enjoy the fantasy of pursuing ownership in the 'real' world. I do already make many of my own dolls and use them to enjoy the fantasies I enjoy when having sex. I would love to actually shrink a real woman (or maybe 10!) down to barbie doll size to have as pets.
I have experimented in the realm of full size dolls and in the arena of bdsm a bit too. I agree with the posts here that talk about and/or imply that variety makes for better opportunity. I have several female 'fuck-buddies' that enjoy doll sex along with other more 'mainstream' (whatever the hell that is!) sexual pursuits.
I find that there are huge numbers of females that 'play with dolls' in one way or another. They are afraid of the negative consequenses of being 'found-out' though and keep their desires secret. It is too bad that in our 'evolved' global state of awareness we are still so controlled by sexualized shame.
I also note that there are more men on here than women. I would love to hear from some of the natural born women in terms of their thoughts and desires.
I would love to role play via IM or email with women (or transgender men as women) while I 'shoot' a doll video that would be based on the story we would write together. The shared fantasy and sexual adventure would be a 'blast'! Please contact me if you are interested.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm 

As an ecclectic (and more then mildly eccentric) Master the question of how far am I willing to go is an interesting one.

Being a firm believer in SSC (Safe, Sane, Consentual) I would have to admit that my personal limits take a backseat to the limits of my girls.

While its nice to dream of things like living automatons or ragdolls we do meet stumbling blocks in reality. Family, non-lifestyle friends, work, the general population and a whole slew of others make the outter limits of where dollification can be taken difficult at best and down right impossible at worst.

For myself if I were able I would strive for as close to the japanese style love doll as possible (this is what I mean, http://silicone-love-dolls.com/ ), the doll having no ability to dress or undress herself and all that sort of thing.

I think we can all agree that in many aspects (or in totality) dollification is a branch of objectification with a liberal sprinkling of dehumanisation so it helps to have a partner or partners who understand and either enjoy or appreciate these kinks ( I hate useing that woord but sadly its the most approriate).

One of my girls is interested and curious, the other is not and I have no intentions of forcing her into it. I may try to subtly influence her buut thats a different story :wink:

On the whole talking about my limitations is all well and good but as any Master, Mistress, Dom or Domme can tell you without someone willing to go along with your desires you are doomed to frustration

Well thats my thoughts on it any way

Cheers

Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 pm 

To what extremes are you willing to go to be made into a doll permanently and for ever?

I'd willingly accept permanent removal of all hair except my head hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, an owner's mark anywhere except my face, seams or joints tattooed, various piercings, microchipped the way animals are, and doll-like clothing and behaviour integrated into my daily life (in private, at least). Corset and high heel training would be welcomed too, as long as I would not be disabled by it. I'd have a go at hypnosis and mental conditioning, but I'm not easily influenced - unless I want to be, I guess! - and wonder if that would cause problems.

Maybe unfortunately, as strong as my desire to be a doll/robot/automaton is, my desires to study, work, participate in my hobbies, and generally have some independant life, are equally strong. Ideally, I'd give myself to an owner who shares my interests and so it wouldn't be a problem. But this would still limit the extremes to things than can still allow me to live a functional humanlike life even if I am a living doll.

With this in mind, the most extreme step for me is just to make that first agreement to go from human to doll for somebody.

"closing her eyes
to the scattering blossoms...
the doll"
-- Kobayashi Issa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next