dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: How far are you willing to go?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 pm 

I see myself as kind of an 'all or nothing' person, as far as this would go. I definitely want to get a good suit built up in any case, but if I found an owner that wanted to take me further than that, I'd want to go all the way. Extensive hypnotic training, total latex encasement as often as I could swing it, surgery to remove that unfortunate male condition and install a female one, the list goes on. But if I were going to go through all of those changes, I'd want to be able to turn on my old life completely, remain in that doll mode constantly.

I'm sure that, with the prospect of those changes actually in front of my face, I would be a little less certain on going through with them. But with a good owner, I'm sure I wouldn't need too much convincing. <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 am 

With the Master that I am with now, I would go as far as he desired, to the point of surgery or encasement in latex, etc, dressing like a doll all the time, or staying at home. I already have the type of personality that he desires. I know he wishes me to actually become a dolly, but I'm not sure he has quite decided how to make that work. We're both interested in latex, but haven't tried it yet, and we both love EGL and the porcelain doll look.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:20 pm 

its always been just a fantasy for me, albeit a huge one

i would love to disappear....drive somewhere hundreds or thousands of miles from my home, ditch my car and possessions, and help my captor make me vanish in such a way that nobody knew where i went and nobody could ever find or rescue me

of course, the person who takes me is a sadist with a serious rubber fetish who turns me into a rubber doll and keeps me totally enclosed in layers of heavy skintight latex for the rest of my life

i can never escape it tho i try constantly

its been a huge fantasy for me for a long time

yea if you're curious i'm a girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 pm 

stefcass wrote:
its always been just a fantasy for me, albeit a huge one

i would love to disappear....drive somewhere hundreds or thousands of miles from my home, ditch my car and possessions, and help my captor make me vanish in such a way that nobody knew where i went and nobody could ever find or rescue me

of course, the person who takes me is a sadist with a serious rubber fetish who turns me into a rubber doll and keeps me totally enclosed in layers of heavy skintight latex for the rest of my life

i can never escape it tho i try constantly

its been a huge fantasy for me for a long time

yea if you're curious i'm a girl

I think that many of us dolls on this site have that same dream but, I feel it is just a dream. but, being a natural girl, that will make your odds a little more real and better then those of us who were delt the wrong body.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 pm 

yea angela, i agree it's probably just a dream for anybody

i guess it's true that something like this is more likely to happen to a genetic girl rather than any other variety

but it's also true that genetic girls get mistreated, kidnapped, and end up buried in 55 gallon drums in the desert at a higher rate than other variations of genders do

so it's a mixed blessing hehe

before i actually jumped into the actuality of that fantasy -- assuming there's some really twisted lottery winner somewhere who has millions of dollars and alot of spare time to make it become real -- i would investigate it carefully

but it's a really cool fantasy!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 am 

sounds like my full list was just ticked one by one.

as there's no one around i'm slowly training myself. corset training as well as hoods i think for 2010.

xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:58 am 

I think that dollification is, by it's nature, an extreme thing. I would certainly be willing to go as far as limited body modifications (Within the medical limits of health and safety), and more extensive psychological modifications. (Since dollishness is a state of mind) Beyond that, I think the question depends on the material the dollmaker is working with.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:22 pm 

As a male I enjoy transforming myself into a female doll. I started out cross dressing and then got into female masking about a year ago.Now I'm really into male to female transformation. I love the stories, videos, and pictures of anything to do with it.The most erotic for me is now male to female doll transformation stories etc.Like being forced, tricked , dared, stuck,or accident.I think the're great. It is a great escape from reality for me.
As I do enjoy enjoy dressing up and looking like a female doll, I also know that that is as far as I will take it.For me it is just a fantasy not my lifestyle and Im happy with that.

Attachments:
100_6768.JPG
100_6768.JPG [ 105.96 KiB | Viewed 3524 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:24 pm 

First, LisaRe, that is a beautiful pic... I can only hope to look like you someday! As for how far I'm willing to go... All the way, of course!! Total mind-control, full body plastification/immobilization, etc. I'm currently working on a hypnosis file that will make me go into a frozen mannequin state at will, and it's shaping up to be a beautiful work in progress (better than files I've paid for, but that's just my personal opinion). I'm creating a "freeze" trigger, but I'm not doing an "unfreeze" trigger, if that makes any sense - basically, if I have to move, I can (but not necessarily will lol), so if I seriously, desperately have to move for some reason, it will require a great deal of strength, leaving me drained for weeks/months to come afterward. Hopefully someone reads this and takes interest (hint hint ;-))...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:48 pm 

I will start by saying that I already have an Owner/Mistress.

For the guy who feel that 90% of the dolls are male to female transsexuals, I will tell you right now that I am a Straight Male Cross Dresser.

With that having been said, I would LOVE to find a way to be a Living Plastic Dolly for short periods of time. I would want to be both a male anda femal plastic dolly from time to time.

Some of you may wonder why I only want to be a part time dolly and why sometimes male and simetimes female. The answers are quite simple. Contrary to my Mistress' belief that ALL Cross Dressers are really transexuals who have just not admitted it to themselves, I believe that I am both male and female. The reason I would only want to be a part time dolly is that I do not think that my sons would understand and I know that my parents and real life friends wound not understand and that Mistress may want to tale me with her to a movie and not have to hear the whispers and or remarks and I would not want to hear them either. I list male first because i was born male with ALL male parts that ALL function.

Anyway, if it were posible to be made to look like a female with LARGE Perky Boobies for my Mistress and coated with a clear plastic that could be removed when W/we are done, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have the feeling that Mistress would want me to have the BIG Boobies and a HARD plastic coated cock. a VERY HARD plastic could be used to coat my cock so that it stays hard for Her. A shoft, flexable plastic can be used on the rest of my body or just on the joints. They could be coated severl times to limit movement if She wished. She could if She wished used ALL hard plastic, making me Her statue for a time. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:53 pm 

As an Owner as far as a doll is willing to go within my own acceptance. I had a 24/7 doll and it worked out fantastic for both of us. Took sometime to get all the fine points worked out but was worth it. Many days she stayed home and took care of the house and things (I would have a list for her). She also was trained to not pick up phone or ans. doorbell ( which was a good thing considering she was in costume most days). She wanted a mindless life( which is impossible unless your in a mental ward) so I gave her the next best thing a very controlled life and I wanted a doll who I could make into what I wanted and she gave me that within reason.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:34 pm 

Quote:
Dolls: To what extremes are you willing to go to be made into a doll permanently and for ever?

I would be willing to relocate permanently- to be genetically altered, body modification. Dressed or given no clothes at all. To be stripped of any decision making, and used whenever and however. Video. Pictures. Public.

I am in entirety yours to control.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 am 

I would be prepared to go the whole way and be permanently transformed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 am 

SweetAngieDoll had thought many things over already in the original post.

So how far would I go:

Quite far by my standards. I would keep her as one object and fixture at home. Kept silent, and possibly also disable the hands with mitts or one armbinder and the legs with cuffs or irons. Beautifully dressed in various outfits, placed as one fixture in a chair or sofa at home when I go to work and left for the day.

As one owner I would indeed have to consider several things.

Overheating indeed one problem I already have encountered in real though with various leather gear.
Now rubber/latex is not my main interest in this with dollification so encasement is not much of one issue anyhow.

Surgery, breast enlargement. No again, no need. But yes I am hetero only.
Corset, oh yes quite likely, taking that stepwise should not cause any problems either.

Now someone mentioned the need for sunlight, I might place my doll on the balcony, but I might rather get a tanning equipment that would do the job quite fine. Just place my doll in a specially made chair, it might come provided with fetters for the arms and legs, then to press the switch and she'll get one hour or so of UV to keep her vitamin D up and kept healthy.

A kink aware doc can do housecalls and a relationship/ownership like this one is rather milder than a few others out there and would hardly cause more than a raised eyebrow, it is a bit worse of the dental side though. I do not know of any kinkaware dentist to call locally, but it might be arranged with transport - place my doll in a box and drive down to where one can be found. :)

A silent doll is a very nice idea. Gags can be worn nearly indefinitely, except for eating and mouth hygiene.
She would be one cherished object and a nice decorative fixture at home.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm 

For me as a future Doll: I would allow plastic surgery on most parts of my body, as well as Breast implants. Though I don't have enough financial's so hopefully my maker will :lol: :wink: I also would LOVE to dress in latex, bows, rubber, heels etc.. ALL of it everyday if I could. I even had a fantasy that some how I could convert my bedroom into a barbie packaging type of thing. With some sort of plastic or something you can breath through, over the doorframe and covering where the door is supposed to go. My name in some decoration style above my door frame and the inside of my bedroom set up like a dollhouse.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next