dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Boy Dollies
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:38 pm 

How in your mind does a boy dolly look? In my mind the perfect boy doll would look sort of like a young Brett Michaels or Michael Monroe, all long blonde hair, perfect body, and blue eyes, full lips, and a fouffy insane wardrobe. Sort of like a barbie, but without boobs and uh, certain anatomical differences.

I suppose for a china dolly Gackt or Mana, or even Bowie comes to mind... I would love to have a Ziggy Stardust dolly *sigh*

But Aren't We All?

Post subject: Re: Boy Dollies
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm 

porcelain oiji style, or perhaps a clockwork butler.
depends on my mood.
I think the idea of a trained 'blanco' doll, who I could dress as appeals to me, though that's a cop out answer.
but, definately pretty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:06 pm 

My online/fantasy form has shiny skin like a ken doll and no balls, just a dollycock above a smooth mound

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:35 pm 

Mine would be an interchangeable boy or girl, with chest plates to add/remove/enlarge the breasts, and replace the boy parts with girl ones.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:47 pm 

I would like a pixie style face with pointed ears and a pixie hair style.
Mistress Andrea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 pm 

Mistress Andrea wrote:
I would like a pixie style face with pointed ears and a pixie hair style.
Mistress Andrea

I'd have to agree a pixie / elf look is my idea boydoll XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 pm 

Oh, that's too bad. I sometimes picture myself as a doll, but at 6'4" and 200 pounds, I'd never be anyone's idea of an androgynous waif.

It seems like most of the guys who picture themselves as dolls also imagine themselves as female dolls. In my doll fantasies, I'm always male, but still a "doll" in terms of being owned and controlled (by a female). I picture my doll-self as a refuge women turn to when they're not getting what they need from a "real" male.

I'm the steadfast toy soldier, attentive and chivalrous, unashamed of making open expressions of love and devotion. Or, the warm and loving rag doll who will cuddle with you for hours after a tough day. Or a quintessential, impeccably turned-out consort who can accompany a lady on the town and then adjourn with her to the bedroom following that perfect evening -- kind of cross between a Ken doll and Jude Law's character "Gigolo Joe" in the movie "A.I."

I'd be the antidote to the typical guy who's clueless when it comes to what women want. Always attentive and willing to give my owner what she needs. I would bask in her desire and perhaps my greatest pleasure would be for her to think of me as her perfect lover. And as for playing dress-up, most women at least try to tweak their man's wardrobe anyway. ')

Maybe I'll meet a girl who finds having all that size and strength under her total control to be erotic.

JLeer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:04 pm 

^
/|\
/ | \ DAAAA WINNNAAAAH!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:03 am 

Are you calling me the winner, Winter Rose? How kind...

It's not unexpected for a more androgynous or even effeminate aesthetic to be favored for male dolls, for a number of reasons.

Among the most prized aspects of a doll (for those who seek to be dolls, and those who seek to own them) is physical beauty. Our culture is obsessed with beauty. Lately, the "pretty boy" aesthetic for guys has reigned, but I think that's starting to change. Part of the appeal of being a doll might be the appeal of being perceived as more physically attractive than average...

A guy who's a "pretty boy" often comes off as unthreatening, sexually and otherwise. Most "tween" idols (i.e. Zac Efron) fit this mold because young teenage girls are anxious about love and sex, so they seek an innocent, unthreatening fantasy. Once most of these girls grow up into women, however, their tastes change. (And the "tween" idol, as he gets older, often tries to "toughen" his look a little bit to remain attractive.)

While I hope some women are looking for a more identifiably masculine ideal, I can see the appeal of a more effeminate or androgynous male doll. You're taking that innocence and sexually corrupting it. That's preceisely why a male doll owner might dress his female doll in satin and lace, with gloves and petticoats and hair bows, before having his way with her.

JLeer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 am 

For me, I'm attracted to the same things in a doll that I am to people outside of the fetish....I am attracted to qualities typically thought of as 'feminine' (both physical and personality traits), and that applies to both my female and male lovers (I'm bi). I like my born-female dolls very feminine, and I also like my boydolls feminine as well - Although with a male doll it can range, anything from actually transforming them into a 'female doll' to a waifish elf to an androgynous glam rocker. The reason those types of male dolls appeal to me is that they are exactly my 'type' - in or out of the fetish.

However, I'm usually something of an oddball, so to speak, ha ha.....and I find JLeer's take on the matter interesting, and probably does apply to the feelings of some (maybe even alot?) of female doll owner/makers. I also loved his 'gigolo joe'-esque doll description, though not the type of doll I go for, I would think surely some girls would love it! :-)

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:45 am 

JLeer wrote:

It's not unexpected for a more androgynous or even effeminate aesthetic to be favored for male dolls, for a number of reasons.

Among the most prized aspects of a doll (for those who seek to be dolls, and those who seek to own them) is physical beauty. Our culture is obsessed with beauty. Lately, the "pretty boy" aesthetic for guys has reigned, but I think that's starting to change. Part of the appeal of being a doll might be the appeal of being perceived as more physically attractive than average...

A guy who's a "pretty boy" often comes off as unthreatening, sexually and otherwise. Most "tween" idols (i.e. Zac Efron) fit this mold because young teenage girls are anxious about love and sex, so they seek an innocent, unthreatening fantasy. Once most of these girls grow up into women, however, their tastes change. (And the "tween" idol, as he gets older, often tries to "toughen" his look a little bit to remain attractive.)

While I hope some women are looking for a more identifiably masculine ideal, I can see the appeal of a more effeminate or androgynous male doll. You're taking that innocence and sexually corrupting it. That's preceisely why a male doll owner might dress his female doll in satin and lace, with gloves and petticoats and hair bows, before having his way with her.

JLeer

I actually like femininity in my men not because I think it's innocent or unthreatening. The type of "girlie man" I tend to go after is very... dark rock n' roll-y. I like a guy in black patent leather stiletto heels, I like a guy in a leather jacket and fishnets. What appeals to me is not innocence at as a sense of... sexual display and awareness, a man who's... a bit of a peacock. As well since femininity in males is usually considered a socially unacceptable trait I tend to see men who are girlie in a more... rocker boy sort of way as rebels, and therefore as tough, I guess my subconscious is sort of thinking "Hey, it's not socially acceptable for boys to wear dresses, he's wearing a dress! He's still alive so he must be the strongest one!"

As well, a feminine, and therefore preened, (yet utterly un-innocent) appearance suggests a man who's interested in attracting my sexual attention, in other words a man who's interested in getting me off as well as getting off himself.

I also like the feminine male because of a lot of deep rooted issues connected to my mother (she was very competent but emotionally distant, and my father was very emotionally present, but could never get anything done. So in my hunt for a partner who's both competent and nurturing I turn to a feminine presenting man because I think of femininity as representing competence, and maleness representing emotional availability, yes I suppose I am a little odd)

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 pm 

ClockworkDemon wrote:
JLeer wrote:

JLeer

I actually like femininity in my men not because I think it's innocent or unthreatening. The type of "girlie man" I tend to go after is very... dark rock n' roll-y. I like a guy in black patent leather stiletto heels, I like a guy in a leather jacket and fishnets. What appeals to me is not innocence at as a sense of... sexual display and awareness, a man who's... a bit of a peacock. As well since femininity in males is usually considered a socially unacceptable trait I tend to see men who are girlie in a more... rocker boy sort of way as rebels, and therefore as tough, I guess my subconscious is sort of thinking "Hey, it's not socially acceptable for boys to wear dresses, he's wearing a dress! He's still alive so he must be the strongest one!"

As well, a feminine, and therefore preened, (yet utterly un-innocent) appearance suggests a man who's interested in attracting my sexual attention, in other words a man who's interested in getting me off as well as getting off himself.

I also like the feminine male because of a lot of deep rooted issues connected to my mother (she was very competent but emotionally distant, and my father was very emotionally present, but could never get anything done. So in my hunt for a partner who's both competent and nurturing I turn to a feminine presenting man because I think of femininity as representing competence, and maleness representing emotional availability, yes I suppose I am a little odd)

This is also very interesting; the generic "heteronormative" good-looking male has a rather muted sexuality. It's women who get to wear lingerie, have their sexuality put on display.... but to take these feminine sexualized affects and apply them to a man, well, that creates a unique appeal of its own, a man who wants to be sexualized and uses the most available implements while still retaining his virility.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm 

ClockworkDemon wrote:

Never considered that a guy's external femininity might be a sign of internal toughness. But again, the guy you seek dresses to attract your sexual attention -- you're the sexual aggressor, not him.

Maybe there's no masculine equivalent of lingerie and a "little black dress," i.e. accoutrements that specifically display a man's physical attractiveness. All a man can do is put on a woman's fishnet stockings.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:39 am 

hi all, this is quite an interesting conversation, not sure I can add much to it but I can understand a lot of the points already mentioned.
As a crossdresser/transvestite who is interested in becoming a doll I am naturally drawn to " the little black dress" comment and to be honest part of the sexuality and identity of being able to dress up as a female and show some of my sexuality is a great inspiration.
As a guy I am expected to be a normal " hairy arsed" male, I am not allowed to look at clothes and draw inspiration and a need to wear them, after all thats what girls do.
Becoming a doll would allow me to escape from that attitude, it allows me to let someone else decide what I should wear and to mould me into a vision of their dreams.

Not sure this is making any sense now but I will post it and see what you think.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 pm 

I would love it if I could get my hands on one of those adorable emo looking kids with the silky dark hair . I always thought it would be the nicest thing to lead one of them home with me and shine them all up into a fine doll. Make him a soldier. A sailor or a fine frilled gentleman. Then we would lay with one another on the couch till my Love came home to play with us ! But there certainly arent many male dolls about - let alone young ones!