dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Boy Dollies
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:31 am 

I do still find it upsetting that a lot of pretty boys who are into dolling are CD/TV. I have nothing against crossdressers, but the fact that it reduces the pool of just.. pretty boys, is upsetting. And to be cuttingly honest, Some of them as would make beautiful butler dolls, or Kodona, make very dismissable maid-types.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 am 

just as a minor point, just as we are cd/tv's doesn't mean we want to be dressed all the time.some do , some don't, for me its just aspect of my personality.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 am 

I always imagined if I were to have a boy doll, he would be quite tall, strong. Not really heavily muscular...but capable of enduring some heavy attention :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 am 

Kassandra wrote:
I would love it if I could get my hands on one of those adorable emo looking kids with the silky dark hair . I always thought it would be the nicest thing to lead one of them home with me and shine them all up into a fine doll. Make him a soldier. A sailor or a fine frilled gentleman. Then we would lay with one another on the couch till my Love came home to play with us ! But there certainly arent many male dolls about - let alone young ones!

It is a pity, I expect some of those boys would certainly accept being played with in such a way

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 pm 

I do love the song Coin Operated Boy by Dresden Dolls. I wouldn't mind being used that way, haha.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 pm 

Kassandra wrote:
I would love it if I could get my hands on one of those adorable emo looking kids with the silky dark hair . I always thought it would be the nicest thing to lead one of them home with me and shine them all up into a fine doll. Make him a soldier. A sailor or a fine frilled gentleman. Then we would lay with one another on the couch till my Love came home to play with us ! But there certainly arent many male dolls about - let alone young ones!

Well, there *are* male dolls ~ but I think most of them wishes to be cross-dressed into female dolls. As for the rest, we might simply be a bit hard to find =p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 am 

seeing how most doll are sexless in the vanilla society wonder if any of the female dollies would ever want to be dressed as a male doll
Sure the answer will be they want to remain as female dolls but thought it needed to be asked