dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: My journal of dollifying a pretty girl.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:01 am 

Hey I'm Aaron Puppeteer,

My situation
I am new to the doll fetish but elements of it have been inside me for a long time. Lately I've been craving playing around with identity and personality changes (don't try this at home).

I just introduced my girlfriend/sub to the band Steam Powered Giraffe and now suddenly she's going crazy about robots. The other day she mentioned wanting to be a clockwork doll. Thus is began.

She wants to become that character.

Who am I to deny her that :)

How I intend to do it
I'm one of the most highly trained hypnotherapists in the country and I've worked in the fetish community for many years. I am well versed in many forms of behavior modification and hypnosis. We also have plenty of rapport from doing D/s sort of things regularly for a number of years.

What we have done so far
We started tonight, an hour before bedtime. It started with her showing me a picture of a character concept she drew - a porcelain girl with copper rivets and cogs. What looks like a copper jaw piece and eyebrows? I don't know she's in bed and I'm looking at a pencil sketch atm... A turnkey is in the back.

Anyway, I had her describe the personality in vivid detail just to "bring it to life" a bit subconsciously. Her doll name is Dyna.

So I popped her into trance, let her enjoy (without fear or pain) the sensation of her skin turning to porcelain and her joints becoming robotic. Her mind going blank and all that other good stuff. Watching her movements turn robotic and her face go totally expressionless was so satisfying and I knew I was in.

I gave her a post hypnotic suggestion that anytime in the future when I tell her she is Dyna, she'll instantly return to this state of mind. I brought her back to reality and tested it a few times - this also makes it more real for her, in case you were wondering.

A few minutes later I gave her a new program called "tidy". When I say it, she will clean and tidy everything around her until I end the program. I let her tidy my room for a few minutes because it was getting bad. I just stood there in awe watching her move. She got stuck moving around a tight space at some point. I'll have to install a common sense module later!

After stopping her, I put an old grey bathrobe on her, telling her it was a beautiful dress. We then went and looked at her in the bathroom mirror so she could see herself and the dress. It looked pink and frilly apparently and she saw the same face she had drawn earlier. Visual hallucination successful!

I brought her back to the flesh and tucked her in to bed.

I wish I had filmed all this, but next weekend I'll try to get our next shenanigans on camera. Throw out some suggestions if you want!

Post subject: Re: My journal of dollifying a pretty girl.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:54 pm 

I very much enjoyed your accounting of your Dolly Dyna's hypnotized transformation. I began to fall under said spell as well, as if I were a fly on the wall witnessing the entire evening.

I do hope you do record her subsequent digressions to Dyna. To capture her in videoed proof, at least in my pea brain, traps the illusion into reality forever..!!!

Please keep up the good work my good man.

Sincerely, Mr Top :O)