dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

What is the nature of your perfect Owner/doll relationship?
24/7 in all situations (in private and in public). 43%  43%  [ 18 ]
Kept behind closed doors, when out in public we'd act like any other conventional couple. 31%  31%  [ 13 ]
Spontaneously during play times. 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
Pre-arranged play times. 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
Other. 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 42
 Post subject: 24/7 or less?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 am 

This is out of pure curiosity on my part, wondering just how intense a relationship Owners and dolls alike are looking for ideally.

Myself, personally, if I were to get into a relationship right now, I would have to ask for it to be behind closed doors only; I'm not sure I could bring myself to be a doll in plain view of others whether they be strangers, family, or friends. However, I could quite easily evolve as I become more comfortable with the identity and ask for a 24/7 arrangement.

So, now the question is for you all, which is you preference?

(Oh, and I know the list of options is not exhausted, I just put down the four that I thought would be most common. If your first choice isn't there, you can pick other).

Post subject: Re: 24/7 or less?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm 

I would pretty much keep my doll/slave relationship behind closed doors. However.. when in public.. we might LOOK like any normal couple.. but there are always ways of doing things that are out of sight, to keep the dynamic going 24/7. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 am 

It depends on the doll to be honest.
I'd rather a doll be the best toy she can for a weekend or two a month and have a natural smile and joy in her heart, than a sighing stropping doll in name only "putting up" with 24 7. Therefore, "I only want to do it some times" Is not a deal breaker, as long as we get to chose what those 'some times' are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 am 

During play times either spontaneously or pre-arranged for me, I'm a writer, and enjoy having a private life and sometimes sex life that's not involved with my fondness for being a dollie, sometimes I just want to cuddle up with my girlfriend and watch a movie or ramble on about my views on feminism, but I'm happy to play dolly both in some appropriate public settings (goth clubs, fetish nights, adult conventions of various sorts) and of course in private.

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 am 

Keep her in private as a total dolly in public as much as possable under clothing and yes bottom holes pluged cathered and so on.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 am 

I think that the idea of a 24/7 doll is appealing, but as a practical matter one would need for it to seem "human" in piblic. But the doll's mindset would be thast of a doll who can appear human in public for limited times, not a human who can act therole of a doll in private at limited specified times.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm 

I'd be up for it behind closed doors forsure but depending on the circumstanses I could be up for public dolliness. Like if we were going to a fetish club or something like that then I'd be ok with it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 am 

If it met my dream coming true, then I would do it in public. To become a female rubber doll for real is worth the stares.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm 

I'm always in the minority in polls, it seems. :roll:
I put pre-arranged playtimes. Of course, my entire love life is pretty much based on pre-arranged playtimes, so that's where it comes from. I suppose if I really liked one person it could become a behind closed doors sort of thing - though if I could find someone to run around in kigurumi/animegao masks on dates, those would be good times.
I guess my qualm is one fantasy taking up all of my time. Ergh, I'm a part-timer. Don't hate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:31 pm 

To be honest it all depends on the relationship, 24/7 is not impossible but it takes very careful planning and the willingness of both partys. The only diffrents in a Owner/doll relationship and a Dom/sub relationship would be the clothes and make-up, and the manner of the doll carrying themselves. To any outside of the relationship it can be transparent, dress her in a business suit, with sling back heels(sometimes known as F-me heels), easy on the make-up, pre-arrange signals, or phase's and your good to go for a night out dinner and a show with your dollie. (smiles)

Mine loved it so much dollie was well..... very ummm happy and almost forgot her programming before we got home. :oops:

After all it is a relationship built on trust and respect between two people. We enjoyed it so much, we started planning how to do it more and at special times like christmas with family and friends. Happy to report a christmas dollie was very happy at mommys house that year, being both my doll and parents daughter.

I think a very important part of 24/7 doll is her programming, be sure to program in a switch called system check ( I use this so doll can step out of doll and report any and all mulfuctions( doll did not like something so strongly it may hurt relationship, etc.) or even better doll liked something so much wants more of it.

As Owner I may be able to tell or guess at many things for the care of my doll, but I'm not god and have no crystal ball so sooner or later doll may need a way to step out of role and report a major concern of theirs. Even thou they as doll have surrendered their feelings and become mindless dollies (sooner or later that inner doll my need to step up, so put something in place ahead of time. After all are we not toy makers, we plan, design, construct our toys so take it one step further and pre-program a dollie pressure valve.)