dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: for the dolls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 am 

Greatmanking wrote:
And trust is an important thing to have in any situation, but especially in dollification related matters.

Why 'especially'? What makes dollification special or any different from other situations where trust is required?

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 pm 

My answer here is yes but with limits. Like with any contract situation, there would have to be some agreement over how far I would be willing to go in terms of permanent or painful transformation.

I do think a collaborative effort is better, but then again, I also like the idea of becoming someone else's vision - even though the interpretation & the performance is, ultimately, coming from me.

The dancer/actress in me wants to encompass someone else's vision & choreography. The fact that it's played out by me makes it a collaboration, even if I have no say in the costume & modifications.

As for trust, it requires as much trust as any intimate relationship, & it's as dangerous as anything where bodies & feelings are involved. Handing oneself over to someone else's desires can feel like a great risk, but the risk is generally to your ego. If it takes you out of yourself & the mundane world for a time, it's worth it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 pm 

It would depend, I would do a scene that way provided nothing permanent or long lasting was done to alter me, however I wouldn't do that long term.

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 am 

Trust is absolutely everything dollmaking. It would be foolish to toss without any basis for trust himself to a new owner. This means that the owner of a very trustworthy in my opinion almost completely dominated...

Attachments:
cheesy.gif
cheesy.gif [ 2.11 KiB | Viewed 2741 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 pm 

ariadne wrote:
It would depend how well I knew the toymaker. Trust is all.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 pm 

ariadne wrote:
It would depend how well I knew the toymaker. Trust is all.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:10 pm 

ClockworkDemon wrote:
It would depend, I would do a scene that way provided nothing permanent or long lasting was done to alter me, however I wouldn't do that long term.

This is pretty much how I feel. I wouldn't want to be transformed in any permanent manner (barring a very select few ways), but just temporary transformations.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 am 

Any good dolly maker knows what they are doing, Yes it is up to the doll maker to make the alterations to the dolly as they see fit, but if they are good doll makers then they take what dolly wants into consideration and also helps bring the inner dolly out of anyhting he has to work with.
Are you a male and want to be the prettiest female dolly? A doll maker would be able to do just that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 am 

a dool is for use with consideration
but for many play

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 am 

Yes I would.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:47 am 

Half the fun is having someone else decide what you should look like the other half comes from their appreciation of the way you look.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm 

To be honest becoming a doll means trusting your toy maker at all times especially in the creation process

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm 

It strikes me that a "completely" transformed doll (from doll blank) would have gone through a certain amount of "brainwashing".. i.e. hypnosis, repetative and subliminal messaging, persuasion and encouragement, punishment and reward... etc etc... ...in order to get to the next steps of doll transformation, like body modification and total captivity...

In that light, I wonder if the question is best considered from a psychological point before it becomes a physical issue... if that makes any sense... Could a doll be persuaded to transform physically if the maker hasn't first done a little reprogramming..? A little tinkering of the noggin, as it were...

Perhaps, some future dollies (just add water, eggs and pop in the oven types) come pre-equipped with the desire to be physically altered... eagerly wanting and packed with trust... But then, that isn't necessarily "blank"...

Allowing someone to reprogram one's mind should and probably must require A LOT of trust and not be given to just any maker on blind trust... IMHO...

But, it should also be noted, trust is a two way street... It takes a strong and stable soul to be a doll, (physically, emotionally and spiritually altered) I imagine the toymaker should know what he or she is getting into as well.