dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Second Life
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 pm 

So, I've seen several of you mention Second Life, and the other day I downloaded it, and was playing around with it. Talk about frustrating! I don't know if it's cause my computer isn't the most up to date, or what, but it was slow, and hard to navigate, and people were douche bags, and I couldn't figure out where or how to find any dollification people, or kink people... I should have played with it a bit more, but I just got frustrated and uninstalled it...

Any suggestions? I might put it back on if there's some one willing to help... I just... I'm used to very easy to navigate rpgs.

-Kit

Post subject: Re: Second Life
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 am 

Coupla things, hit ctrl-p to bring up prefs, then go to the graphics tab, click custom, drop particles to 256 or 0, and lower your flexi-prims and other things to mid or less, this will boost your speed a bit, then you wanna while your here go to the chat tab, and uncheck animation while typing, this will help while chatting and such and keep you from looking silly too.

As for doll stuff you wanna first get your adult verification done, then check out Stones n Rubber, Skara Brae, Doll Detention Center, and Doll works, to name a few, you'll find these thru the search menu by clicking on the places tab and typing them in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am 

I can't seem to figure much of anything... I look up Dollworks and etc and get nada... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm 

I actually work at a doll club, its called Dolly Brothel and Strip Club, if you wanna see some dolls in action head on down there. I find that Second Life is really great for people who have desires that are harder to fulfill, such as dollification. It seems that in a world without consequence you can't throw a stone without hitting someone who likes to play with 'dolls' lol. But no matter what you're into you can find an outlet for it there, you can be whatever you want to there, which is handy for people like us lol.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 pm 

Second life sounds like fun, but it is too complicated for someone like me. :-(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm 

Second life is the best for those who wish to experience being living doll 24/7 on the game, and yes, as a new person it CAN be quite frusterating, but heres what im gonna do to help.
Anyone wanting to go into SL and needs help, either post here your SL name and ill look you up, or look up my sl name and send me a message saying your lookijng for help and got my name from here
Trixter Swordthain is my name
Doll maker and doll club owner in SL
If its dolly, we know about it