dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Looking to be your doll
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:18 pm 

Hi ya, I've been interested in this for awhile and thought the forum wasn't as active as I would like when I first checked. Anyway as this is the top result when I Google dollifcation I thought I would finally get around to joining and posting.

I am in Toronto but willing to relocate for the right owner.

Current measurements are 34DD - 26 - 34, and 5 11, 150 lbs.

If desired I can lose wait and ultimately I am open to surgery especially facial surgery but would consider other body enhancements as well.

Ultimately I am seeking 24/7 but do have family I'd like to see from time to time. What I imagined is always being under someone's control along with another doll and although I would be a doll I could have many roles ie a domestic service doll, a secretarial doll, a sex doll and whatever other roles. I could work or not work, up to you and really I'd just belong to you.

I could be covered in latex and rubber with only the required holes open. Basically I live to serve!

I'm feminine and attractive and looking forward to being even more so preferably with another doll.

~Danielle

Post subject: Re: Looking to be your doll
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:02 pm 

Hi....I am surprised you haven't been buried with replies. You sound perfect. Unfortunately, this forum isn't as active as it could be. I am interested in knowing more about you.