dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: London: male to female doll looks for female doll ( or dom )
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:24 am 

My goal:
Hello everyone, I hope You are doing great today.
I am 29 year's old male ( from Poland ) - but being at London. I am seeking for female with dom ( or another doll ) personality for a monthly doll experience on which we will try to live in a flat together in weird relation :)

My doll personality:
In my dream, becoming doll is a process. It will take some time and patience. We will not meet immediately - as You are not interested with my life, and I am not interested with Your life. This is the only thing that will connect us for this specific short moment. We will start from sending pictures of different creations / makeups we want to achieve.

Tension will grow and grow

Are You dom ?
You will start thinking about Your new property You will soon receive. It will be Yours. Do You want to place it so it will look nice in a corner, or play with her, or maybe You had bad day, and You want to scrim/humilate her a little bit? Do You want to hug to her to watch Your favourite show, or maybe You are seeking for a new friend to which You can talk and talk all day. Remember how did You do that in childhood ?

Are You another doll ?
Can You see a picture of Your favourite uniform already? What if You could be a doll in all Your free time - and You will not be alone. We can do that with someone else. All time. Your have busy day I know: work takes a lot of time. But when You'll go home You know that it is not the same anymore. You will not be the same person. We can do whatever we want to: it will be our secret, and it will not leave walls of our flat.

If You feel this tension, if You want to be a part of it ( starting from very beginning, when we will have to learn new things ) - I am waiting for You :)