dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Gothic Lolita dolly looking for experienced play partner(s)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am 

Hi there! I'm a 23 year old genderfluid femme, new to dollification, but not to fantasy fetishes. I do a lot of creative play and modeling as a top, but I'm looking for a Dom/Dollmaker/Owner/Top/Daddy/Mommy/etc to play with. We can figure out titles if we get to that point. :P

A little bit more about me:
I'm a trained professional dominatrix and fetish performer. I make other peoples' fantasies come true for a living - now I want to be selfish and finally have my turn! When I switch and play as a sub or pet with someone I trust, I can be very docile and doll-like. Or I can be bratty! ;) It really depends on the scene and situation.
I have some wigs, from my fetish modeling and from cosplays, and I love big curls. I also use big false eyelashes, dramatic makeup, stockings and corsets to get as close to being a dolly as possible. I'm currently in school and have a limited income to buy more pieces for my wardrobe, but I'm working on it.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for somebody with some experience. Sorry, other newbies, but I've been enough peoples' "first ____". Gender and age aren't a big issue to me, I've played with all types before. I'm actually not attracted to men my own age, so. :P Somebody near me (I live in the Bay Area of California), or who visits at least semi-regularly would be ideal. Somebody intelligent with nurturing instincts, or who enjoys taking care of their dolly, would be lovely. :) We can just play, or it may become very sexual, depending on our chemistry! I have a lot of forniphilia/objectification fantasies as well, if that interests anyone out there. ;)

I know this forum is rarely used or read, so I'm not expecting a flood of responses from potential suitors...but hey, you can't win if you don't play, right? If you think we'd be a good match, PM me and let's chat!

<3
(I don't have a dolly name yet & nobody's named me, so I'm just)
SFDolly!

Post subject: Re: Gothic Lolita dolly looking for experienced play partner
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:49 am 

Here are a couple of photos. Sorry for the blurriness, but my face is recognizable and I'm not sure I want to announce my dollification fetish to the world just yet >_< Hopefully with the right partner, I can be totally transformed to the point where I can make videos and not even be recognized!

Attachments:
File comment: A corset dress I own - as a dolly, I'd like more frills, but I love this style & pinstripes!
IMG_20141110_100849.jpg
IMG_20141110_100849.jpg [ 819.65 KiB | Viewed 1134 times ]
File comment: My dolly wig
IMG_20141110_101728.jpg
IMG_20141110_101728.jpg [ 307.39 KiB | Viewed 1134 times ]