dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: ❤ Becoming a Doll and a FemBoy ❤
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:23 pm 

I love the idea of someone making me into a doll and also want the body of a femboy So not only am I looking to be dressed up and posed like a good doll, but I am also looking for something to control more of my like to make me more fem and girly to become a better doll

I know how to do self bondage and have a webcam that is 120degree so everything I do can be seen

I have a few toys
Gag, dildo, plug ect, but hope to get new toys Better toys

NOTE: I do have toys but I will be happy to not use them They are just there for if they are needed

Attachments:
BunnyPJ Selfie - Copy.JPG
BunnyPJ Selfie - Copy.JPG [ 275.44 KiB | Viewed 1073 times ]

Last edited by MayCD on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ❤ Becoming a Doll and a FemBoy ❤
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:45 pm 

So I was on the interwebs and came across a few super cute dresses! I start to think to myself "I could set aside some money next month" till I see the price. Some dresses are so cute, but i will need a better way to store them before I blow $300 on a dress.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:00 pm 

I was talking to my friend about this and he told me that I can't cum unless its anal.. I agreed to give him that power over me with a no limits punishment if I ever jack off. I still need someone to make me a FemBoy but he thinks it will help out a bit if I have to cum more like a girl. Second day and I already want to cum.. Wish I had lube..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 am 

My b-day is coming up. I think I will buy myself a pair of them panties built for tucking

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:04 am 

I can't really help you out with what you're seeking all that much, but as for the super cute dresses thing, I recommend fanplusfriend.com They have nothing but adorable dresses and if you have a cloth tape measure (not one of the metal ones but one of the tailoring ones) you can take your measurements and they will custom tailor the dresses specifically for you for literally just a few dollars more.

They are located in China, however, so shipping time is killer. It takes almost a month for the dresses to reach the United States after being made. Despite being from China, I find their workmanship to be top notch. Their dresses do NOT fall apart and their materials are not cheapo materials. So their satin is a high grade satin that feels like silk, not a cheap holloween costume type satin, but the really smooth stuff. Their cotton is very high thread count. Their thread is not flimsy... Basically top quality all around.

I spent $150 there and got both a doll style dress with a matching overcoat that hangs just a few inches above the hem of the dress in a very cute fashion. One was $70 and the other was $80. All custom tailored for me.