dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: HELP WANTED: Seeking Human Doll For Fabrication Position
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:28 pm 

HELP WANTED:
Seeking Human Doll For Fabrication Position.

In Need Of One Male Human Being With The Mindset Of A Ultra Feminized Doll And The Desire To Be Enslaved By His Own Deep Rooted Obsessions.

Applicant Must Be Artistically Creative, Inclined To Extreme Submission, Interested In M2F Transformation And Be Willing To Relocate In Order To Assist Me In An Artistic Venture That Is Fully Invested In Everything Doll And Doll Making.

MISSION STATEMENT:
I Am Building A Business From The Ground Up And I'm Looking For A Very Special Person To Trade Their Currently Unfulfilled Life In Exchange For A Life That Combines Their Very Internal Desires To Be Dollified And Objectified, With A Reality That Is Sub-Merged Deeply With True Slavery, Permanent Feminization, Servitude, Programming Towards Mindless Bimbofied Obedience... And Coupled With The Art Of Doll Making.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY..!!!

Very Important: I'm NOT Just Looking For A Man To Dollify, Feminize And Sissify. I'm Looking For A Real Life Assistant That "Intern" Will Be Turned Into A Doll.

WHO AND WHAT I AM SEEKING:
I Seek An Applicant For This Position That Has An Affinity With Rubber And An Attraction To Plastic. Whether It Is Being Surrounded Physically By An Artificial Skin Or Bound Mentally While Undergoing A Faux-Femme Metamorphosis Via Mental Conditioning, Hormonal Therapy, Plastic Surgery And Forced Feminization.

Ideally, I Will Find A Doll Who Identifies Itself With The Lifestyle Of A Rubber Doll, But This Is Not A Prerequisite For Employment.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Doll I Hope To Find Will Assist Me In Developing, Manufacturing And Marketing Highly Crafted Female Silicone Masks, Feminine Body Forms, Skins, Prosthetics, Sex Dolls And Ultimately Robotics. Candidates For This Position Should Be Interested In Robotic Technology With Some Comprehension Of Artificial Intelligence Platforms.

JOB DUTIES:
"It" Will Assist Me As It Transforms Into, And IS Transformed Into, The Dollified Woman Of It's Dreams. It Will Also Be A Living Mannequin, A Secretary, A Personal Assistant And A Showroom Floor Model.

PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
I Seek An Exchange With Another Like Me... That Being Said, I Also Seek Somewhat Of An Automated Drone, Assistant And Slave.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants For This Position Should...

• Be Submissive In Nature.
• Genuinely Interested In The Above.
• Experiment With Transvestism, Sissification And Feminization.
• Be Artistic With Something To Lend To This Project With Artistic Talent, Creative Energy And Enthusiasm For Technology.

Also, An Interest In Fashion, Fetishism, Bondage, Mind Control, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Objectification, Bimbofication And Most Importantly, DOLLIFICATION. Said Attributes Will Be Assets To Selection... I'm Open To All Areas Of Taboo To Stimulate Your Growth And To Generate Your Interests In This Newly Formed Company.

SALARY:
The Only Payment "It" Will Receive Will Be To Serve As It Is Transformed. It Will Receive Constant Reinforcement In The Forms Of Brainwashing, Doll Training, Forced Femininity, And If It So Wishes, Discipline, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Encasement, Emasculation, HydroTherapy, Bondage And Strict Micromanagement Of It's Being.

What Is Being Offered Is An Internship With Possibilities For Real Advancement In The Company And Personal Growth Through The Satisfaction That You Are Helping To Fill A Void In Your Life And The Lives Of Others Like You.

It Will Be Expected To Cover It's Own Relocation, It's Own Living Expenses, It's Own Form Of Transportation And It's Own Social Needs. It Will Be Expected To Be Able To Support Itself With Employment Outside Of It's True Purpose For Being.

Preferably The Doll That Is A Good Fit For This Position Will Be A Loner Type Who Is Not Tied Down By Family And Friends And Work Situations. It Will Simply And Quietly Disappear From It's Past Grid. It's New Life Will Integrate Discreetly Into It's Soul Purpose For Being And It's Past Life Will Slowly Fade In Importance.

It's Beginning Salary Will Simply Be To Be Content To Serve, Create, Submit And Learn To Foster A New Sense Of Purpose...

Payment And Salary Will Come In The Form Of Personal Growth And The Satisfaction That It Is Serving A Need And Providing Services That Help It's Fellow Transgendered Dolls As Well As It's "Employer".

It Must Be Content And Be Patient In It's New Role, As Transformation From Boy To Girl, Living Human To Objectified Human Doll, Is Not Something That Happens Quickly... Nor Is Building A Business That Will Ultimately Fund It's Personal Goals And True Reason For Being.

BENEFITS PACKAGE and PROFIT SHARING:
In Time, As OUR Combined Efforts Yield Results, Funds And Market Shares Will Be Allocated For It's Further Physical Transformation, Including, But Not Limited To; Female Hormonal Therapy, Plastic Surgery, Body Augmentation, Feminine Grooming And Complete Wardrobe Re-Assignment.

If It So Wishes, Considerations For Branding And Marketing To Become A Product Itself Can Be Negotiated.

PLEASE NOTE: It Will Need To "Hand Over The Keys" To It's Being And Be Prepared To Relinquish Many Human Rights.

Subsequently, Further Negotiations For Monetary Payment May Come Fourth Dependent On Performance Reviews And Business Growth.

Sexual Reassignment Surgery Will Not Be Covered Through Employment.

PROPRIETARY OBLIGATIONS:
My New "Employee" Must Be Fully Invested And Understand That This Is A "Limited Liability Corporation..."

"Employment" Does Not Constitute That Employer's Privacy Or Private Life May Be Altered, Interrupted Or Damaged As A Result Of Any Agreements Between Employer And Employee. Furthermore, Being A "Right To Work" State (Of Mind) Both Parties, Employer And Employee, Reserve The Right To Cancel Any Agreements At Anytime For Any Reason, And Respectfully Terminate All Contracts Set In Place.

WHY WORK FOR US..?
This Is A Once In A Lifetime Chance To Get In On A Ground Floor Opportunity...

I'm Offering One Lucky Human Male A Rewarding Career In Fabricating While Fabricating A New Life And Acquiring New Skill Sets That Will Propel "It" To The Life It Has Always Dreamed Of...

Why Be Satisfied, Locked Into A Life That Will Never Realize Your Full Dolly Potential, When You Can Be A Part Of A Fast Growing Industry That Embraces Present Day Technology, Current Social Attitudes And Brings The Future To Your Doorstep..? A Life That Will Lock You Into Being A True Living Doll.

Be A Dollied Dollmaker's Doll And A Dollmaker All-In-One. It Is As Rewarding Of A Career As You'll Ever Find...!

Our Motto Is... "You're A Living Doll"...!!!

ABOUT ME:
I Am Simply A Middle Aged Happily Married White Family Man With A Blue Collar Job By All Appearances. Beneath This Transparent To Opaque Illusion There Lives Another Person. There Lives A Feminized Doll That Is Methodically Being Planned, Plotted, Formed And Created. It's Name Is Anna. Both Anna And Myself Are Enamored By Plasticized Rubber Skins And Forms That Emulate Femininity... We Think Of Silicone, Latex, Acrylic, Nylon, Polyester And Elastic As Being The Fabric Of Life And We Do So On A Perpetual Basis. It Is Our Core.

I See The Future And The Future Is Silicone.

Serious Applicants Need Only Apply..!!! Please Submit A Resume With Any Qualifications You Feel Will Help You Stand Out As The Best Candidate For This Position.

Forward All Pertinent Information To: anna.the.doll@gmail.com And We Can Arrange To Set Up An Interview As Soon As Possible.

We Are An UNEQUALED OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.

*Note, If this job offer is still posted, then the position is still available.

DISCLAIMER:
*Now naturally this "Help Wanted" listing is written somewhat tongue-in-cheek and is meant to attract potential candidates for the offer posted above.

I am completely serious however about what I'm planning to do and who I'm looking for to join me in this venture. I will do it alone if need be, but I prefer to share this with another person.

To the special someone reading this and contemplating my proposal, I hope you will contact me with any questions you may have, so that I can answer with honest and to the point details. It is my hope that then you will be able to make an informed decision as to whether this life changing situation is truly right for you.

I look forward to hearing from you... Sincerely, Anna Doll.