dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: make me into your perfect doll
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 pm 

hi, my name is Katrina, i am 18 years old, and am from the u.s. i am a biological female, and am willing to change everything about myself to become the perfect doll, however, i am seeking for someone who has a similar ideal appearance in mind. before i describe what i want and am looking for, i want to make it clear that i am not simply seeking for a dollification relationship. i want a dominant male to have a long term relationship with. worshiping a man as my god is what i want. on top of being a doll, i want to be your woman and the woman of the house. i want to do traditional things like cook and clean for you but also have huge breasts and acrylic nails. as for what appearance i am going for, honestly it is very broad and can be specified to what you like. some general things that are really set and stone for me are - i want fake and big breasts(but not massive to the point where they look extremely out of proportion), i want full lips(not bimbo style though), I want fake lashes, acrylic nails, platform heels, etc. but with all of that, please know that i am not into the full blown bimbo/blow up doll look, i just like really sexy and slutty, but not to the point where it is distasteful. everything else, such as hair color, other procedures that appeal to you, etc are all up to you. i would love to meet anyone, please message me telling me about yourself and what you are looking for, and i promise i will respond

Post subject: Re: make me into your perfect doll
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:31 am 

message sent