dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Kinky doll
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:41 am 

Ok so here is a separate thing from me. I'm in the usa in Massachusetts with an idea in mind. To have a female doll(does not have to be originally) that I can have a kinky relationship with. I'm willing to try any dolls fetish(with me being the dominate part of it.)(wind up, dress up) etc. I am even willing to do some pet play (the other person being the pet) I'm just looking to get into the dollification mindset with another individual. So any play could work.

Like I said you don't have to be originally a female but if that's the case you have to have already begun the change or be willing to go all the way for this to work. Anyone who wants to apply must be in the area or willing to work things so we can meet in person. Some stipulation, that mainly help if you are into these things like I am

1) age is not a big issue but it may come up
2) submission is a must(obviously)
2) sexual obedience
-that means if I want to use your doll mouth to masterbate to a movie or something all day you will do it withought question. Or fucking you for an hour straight I will withought hesitation
3)moving
- if moving is something that would have to occur than it may take some time.
If anyone is interested pm me and we can figure something out. Pics would also help