dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Looking for my very own doll!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 am 

Hello everbody,

First of all, i love that a website like this exists!

But on to more important things. I'm looking for a gir to become my very own dolly! I'm looking for a real girl, not a transgender or anything like that! a genetically correct female. I have no problems with transgender and such, but it's just not my thing.

I'll be honest, I have little to no experience at all as a doll master, but I'm hoping to learn with my own doll :wink:
Also, at the moment I can't take in any dolls in my home, so for now, it will be chat and email only, but if we get along, we will meet, no worries!

As to what kind of girl I'm looking for, well, looks are important, but the outside is easily changible, the inside isn't. What I'd like is a sweet shy girl. I'm not looking for a girl for who I have to be a harsh and strict master, just a girl who likes to be a doll, and would want to stay with me a long time, maybe for life if we get along well enough. Since I'm quite young myself, at the moment I'm looking for someone below the age of 23! Also, I'm looking for a girl who doesn't mind fisical changes (tattoo's, piercings, implants etc.) I doubt there are a lot of girls like that out there, but hey, at least i gave it a shot!

Don't feel discouraged by all these specifications, it's just my preferences! If you don't meet up to them, you can still send me a message, and see what happens ;)

Post subject: Re: Looking for my very own doll!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm 

Hi. I'm new to this to. I'm open to all physical changes except tattoos. I'm 21 cute petite. I'm 4"11 so I'm perfect doll height haha. I'd love to hear back from you.