dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: UK-based Dollmaker searching for dolls worldwide
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:44 pm 

Hi there, UK-based Dollmaker here. Many years previous experience, returning to the process of creation after a couple of years away.

I enjoy really of getting to know a potential doll, what makes them tick, and particularly relish coming up with carefully thought-out, detailed plans for their conversion into a beautiful doll under my guidance and supervision. In my case, one size most certainly doesn't fit all!

In the past, I've tended to create dolls that are perhaps a little bit on the dark side, and would be more than happy to go there again, however I'm also open to expanding my palette as well.

I don't like to put to many restrictions/guidelines on what exactly I'm looking for at this early stage, as there is very little point imposing a set of rules on someone you have yet to meet; like anyone, I have personal preferences, but I've also learned the joy and value of the unexpected..
I'd simply say that if you would like to get in touch, please be sure that this is something you've given a good amount of thought to, and are prepared to make the necessary commitments in time and effort to achieve our common goal.

Also, due to the frequency with which I seem to be receiving very short, one-or-two sentence PMs, I'd ask that if you are going to contact me, please make the effort to write something of some substance: tell me a little of your story - what makes you uniquely you? If you're serious about wanting to find someone to experience a transformation with, it follows that you should want yourself to stand out from the crowd to that person, so generic cut/paste PMs really shouldn't be the option you choose.

The only major preference I have is that I work almost exclusively with females. As I said, I'm UK-based, but you don't necessarily have to live in the UK, indeed I'd welcome contact from anyone further afield too (particularly the US/Canada).

If you'd like to chat, find out anything further about me, or express your interest undertaking a transformation together, please feel free to send me a message, let me know a bit about yourself, and we can get the ball rolling. Look forward to hearing from you.

L

Last edited by lomittain on Tue May 06, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: UK-based Dollmaker searching for dolls worldwide
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:10 pm 

Still searching for the right candidate to pursue some interesting new ideas with.....

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 pm 

wish to know more SIR like the idea SIR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm 

Xmas/New Years bump! :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:31 pm 

I am willing to become your doll