dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Shopping For A Doll.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:23 pm 

Hello Dolls,

I have had an interest in dollification as long as I can remember, although it has always remained little more than an elusive dream. I would like to make it a reality instead, and to that end, I would love to meet a genetic/biological female (Only) who is a doll at heart with a keen interest in and strong desire for dollification. If you are a doll who desires to be owned, please read on.

I certainly have my preferences, but I don't want to overly influence any potential doll by stating all of my preferences here and now. I would much rather learn from her what her interests are so that I know they are genuine instead of having her tell me what she thinks I want to hear. However, I will give just a few of my thoughts....

I am not really into pain, either causing it or receiving it. I don't want to hurt any doll of mine. Quite the opposite, in fact. I am much more into pleasure and heightening it. I am a kind-hearted, but firm, dominant. A submissive who would like to be molded and desires direction would be ideal. At the same time, it is not only about me, me, me. I truly want to know what motivates and drives my doll. The more I know about her fantasies, the more we can be sure to indulge them. I am quite confident that if she is thoroughly enjoying herself, then I will likewise enjoy the experience.

I am not currently versed in hypnosis, but I wish to study and train in its use in the future. Of course, I would love to have a doll who would serve as a subject in order to heighten the experience for both of us. Imagine really feeling like a doll or believing you have been turned into a doll....at least for a while. There are so many possibilities.

In the end, I am hoping to meet a biologically female doll who is compatible to explore this fetish with. In fact, I would like to see this develop into a real relationship. I am located in the metro-Atlanta area (Georgia) and any serious doll should consider the eventual possibility of relocating to the vicinity.

If you are a genetic female with the heart of a doll and this post has intrigued you even the slightest, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. If you are genuine, I would love to hear from you. After all, nothing ventured, nothing gained. And I have no intention of wasting your time.

Thank you,
Fixation