dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Be my Bimbo/Doll
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:39 pm 

First i'll present myself.
32m dom from paris 1m84 for 88kg.
I'm one of the few with the ressource to carry out my fetish. The downside is that work take a good part of my life.
I'm also one of the few who don't just take it as a fantasy. My last relation was a sugardaddy but she didn't want to go through the process of plastic surgeries.

Anyway now lets talk about you:

-You're willing to rellocate in Paris.
-You are under 30.
-In the house you won't have any right of jugement, you'll be MY thing and do as i say.
-Outside, your bimbo side will get back on top. Low IQ is a big plus :twisted:
-For surgery i'll consider boobs, waist, ribs, hips, face. I don't want you to look natural at all.
So boobs and lips will go by the motto "the bigger ther better".

The 'dressage' will be more mental. But i won't hesitate to be physical if you don't obey. i won't be too much specific, but if you ever dreamed of being a submissive fucktoy you're gonna like it.

Last thing, to start your new life as my doll. You will have to tattoo a spendid tramp stamp with the name of your owner in it.

Post subject: Re: Be my Bimbo/Doll
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 pm 

Hi I saw this and was a bit confused why no-one has responded so I figured I would.
I shall present myself *curtsy*
I am a 17 (18 very soon so age isn't issue) transgender, and that should not be to much an issue as I started "the Process" when I was like, 15? yeah I think it was 15. I am passable and with what your saying would have no issue passing, im model height 6ft and weight 135lb. I would have not an issue relocating to Paris within an reasonable time period. I will give over control as I am very submissive.
The IQ shouldn't be a huge issue, I have a decently high one but it just means I know what your doing...and I love it. Not some dumb blonde who just strolled in and decided this should fit. And surgery is only a plus for me, so let me know what you think Im looking forward to it :wink: