dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Experienced UK Dollmaker has room on his shelf for new doll.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:51 pm 

Hi there,

I'm a London, UK-based Dollmaker. I'm male, in my 30's and have had upwards of 10 years experience working with people to transform them, mentally and physically, into their perfect doll forms.

I believe that this transformation isn't a simple, superficial one - I work closely with my dolls to really come up with a transformation program that encompasses all aspects of becoming a doll - physical, psychological, emotional, etc. This has yielded some really wonderful results over the years, and I'm very proud of every one of my creations.

Due to one of my dolls moving away, I now have a position available for someone wishing to begin their transformation. At this time, I am accepting applications from women only, between the age of 18 and 30, who are based in, or are able to travel to/from London. Preference will be given to those with submissive leanings.

While I have created most types of doll in the past, I am currently looking for someone who will be happy to potentially be used/enjoyed by their maker as: a) furniture/decoration b) a sex object c) a domestic aid/servant. I will also consider those looking for something of a Daddy/Little dynamic.

If you meet the above criteria, please respond via private message.