dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The deep end of the pool...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:14 pm 

What I need is probably at the deeper end of the pool and still this is only the tip of the iceberg... What I need is a 24/7 total power exchange relationship. Turning the girl into a total kinky fetish and rubber doll. Turning you into someone that will look good at my side in public when going to for instance concerts. Appearance is important there will be waist reduction done with corset training to have that hourglass shape and there will probably be implants in the breast (which is a little bit of a shame as one can not play as hard with breast that have implants). Piercings both for aesthetic and practical reasons and tattoos for looks and marking of the slave. There will be a lot of focus on makeup, hair, clothes, nails, and appearance in general for this part.

As for control at home - really the basis for the whole thing there will be beatings with cane or rubber hose - ass, cunt, thighs, legs, feet. Tight and hard bondage in general. The cunt and ass will be locked up while not in use by chastity belt - something like http://galleries.fetishsphere.com/blood ... -chastity/ the holes will be used hard and both holes will be fistable. The ass stretched so far that it is not able to close and you will have to wear a butt plug at all times to not have accidents. Also the ass will be trained to take things deep. All the way up into the colon - 10" long straight hard dildos that poke at your belly right by your bellybutton. So hard use of the ass that the belly swells up. You will be kept locked up for long periods of time and be in bondage longer periods of time. Trough rather hard torture and breath play I will make you agree to the most degrading things. Turning you into a total slave - but well cared for and kept pretty.

I am currently living in Norway, but I tend to live a little here and there - experiencing the world. So I will be leaving in April. I am am for real and do not mind traveling to meet potential doll-material.

Let me know if you are interested.

Post subject: Re: The deep end of the pool...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 am 

Err.... not to be rude, but you're right about the deep end of the pool. You might want to try another type of board... to take an exerpt from another post: "Cherishing. Objectification without treating your sub like shit (I never did get that. why would you bother owning something so self hating and low?)" this seems to be more of the consensus around here of what Doll-play is about, at least from what I've read. So perhaps a different D/s oriented board would yeild more results..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 am 

Hi

I'm male to female TS interested in body modifications and other things you menttioned. Really want to be the doll men want. and only that.

Hope i can be of service.

Helen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 am 

Hi, Do you want to take your doll making powers to their ultimate limit. Could you turn a 53 year old overweight male into usable, commercially viable female sex doll. You can do whatever you need to do to me to achieve your goal. Are you up for the ultimate dollmaking challenge.
Normadoll

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 pm 

I did not check in here in, well, quite a while. My wants and needs are always evolving but they still center around pretty much the same thing.

To the comments I have gotten;

Everyone has a different take on dollification, mine has some D/s added to it. I don't think that being in this kind of community gives anyone a right to say what is right or wrong. I don't that there is a universal right or wrong here - just what is right or wrong for me and my property.

Turning a 53 year old overweight male into a doll would probably be possible, but no, I would not want that kind of challenge. It is a bit of a waste of my time and resources (the amount of surgery would be staggering), when you can find someone that is a whole lot closer to what I want and need.

Generally - turning a TS into the kind of doll I want might be possible, but the starting point would need to be rather close. So. I am most likely looking for a female that is in fairly good shape.