dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Corset Training
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm 

I decided awhile ago that I would do some corset training in order to get an exaggerated hourglass figure. It has taken me about 3 years of research before I finally got it right. The first corset I bought was not for my body at all (I think I messed up the measurements) so wearing the corset all day was not an option although I did do it for a month or so. The pain was unbearable and I thought I would never be able to discipline myself enough to waist train seriously. I decided to instead do lots of research concerning tight lacing and corsetry in general. I finally found a corset that works for me and fits like a glove. Once the ladies put me into the corset I didn't want to take it off. I decided to buy the black satin waist cincher to start my training. The corset will whittle my waist from 24 inches to 18 inches over time. I have been wearing the corset for about 12-18 hours a day. Sleeping in the corset is a bit difficult still since I'm in the breaking in phase and just getting used to the compression. I noticed some lower back knots and then some pressure on the upper right rib. I really like the idea of the molding that takes place when I wear it. The way he corset tugs at my waist is also very erotic. I believe I just really enjoy the total control the corset has over me. Overall the corset makes me feel like I'm in 24 hour doll mode...I feel very beautiful, at ease and extremely happy. Here's a link to my tightlacing blog:

http://trinitymarie1.livejournal.com/

Here is the latest photo:

Attachments:
File comment: Day 5
day5.jpeg
day5.jpeg [ 156.03 KiB | Viewed 13526 times ]
File comment: Day 3
shot_1307731050328.jpg
shot_1307731050328.jpg [ 487.87 KiB | Viewed 13526 times ]
File comment: Day 5
shot_1307937203796.jpg
shot_1307937203796.jpg [ 533.7 KiB | Viewed 13526 times ]

Post subject: Re: Corset Training
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 pm 

Glad you enjoy it Marcus :) Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am 

Oh, I'd like to have a corset like yours! You look so beautiful!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm 

Hello :)
First of all it is very essential to know your waist size in order to reduce your waist fat. You can find different types of waist cinchers or corsets available in the market and on the web as well. Waist cinchers are very effective to use and helps you to maintain your waist shape. Waist cinchers have existed for centuries and are also known as corsets. They have served the purpose of providing body shaping to women through the ages. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:52 am 

After knowing about your waist size you can look for some waist cinchers in the market or on the web. Make sure you buy the proper fitted corset for you. The waist cincher should be comfortable while wearing. :)

There are several online websites which offer waist cinchers in a huge variety like https://www.waistcinchercentral.com/. I personally purchased a waist cincher from here and have found positive results from the particular product. :)