dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Story progess
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:24 pm 

Hello all..

There's been a story that I have been working on, on and off for a little while now. I thought that this might be a good place to give a little "teaser" to what may come. If I ever finish it that is.. :smile:

It's more of a graphic novella than a story. So it's probably not going to be a full blown book.. but it's also going to be interwoven with plenty of imagery. :twisted:

I've started on creating the imagery first, because one, it's more fun, but two because it take a lot longer than writing the story.

I've done quite a bit of searching for other doll transformation stories and haven't found very many that will be like mine. So I guess that my interest in "dollification" just skirts around the edges of what many people who are into this seem to feel.

I say this because lots of the stories I read are about the "transformation" itself. Where the entire story leads up to the actual act of the woman (or man in some cases) is transformed into a doll (although some people prefer robot). This is seems to be accomplished through fantasy (magic), Science fiction (chemcial, mechanical) means, or somewhat realistically through bondage alone. Typically how it happens is not usally fleshed out and of little consiquence to the story.. just get to the transormation. Then the transformation ends up being the climax of the story. Almost as if the transfomration into the doll subsitutes for the actual sex act itself. Then maybe it is "hinted" at what will become of the woman after the transformation (used as sex toy, mannequin, etc.), but is usually left up to the reader to imagine what comes next.

Well.. not that there aren't any stories that deal with "what comes next", it's just that they seem to be few and far between. In my story.. I actually am struggling with two different ways to take it. Either way, the main female character will of course be changed into a doll. But actually that is going to happen at the BEGINNING of the story... it's just the mechcanism that starts it... not finishes it. So the physical act of the transformation is only the beginning. The "Meat" of the story will be her (and his) emotional journey into accepting what she has become and truely becomming the doll. Not just the physical, that already happend. What I want to delve into is in her soul.. truely becoming the doll.

My two ideas to accomplish this are as follows:

1) I have a plausable scientific idea of HOW this could actually happen (her transformation). Although I am not going to delve into it in TOO much detail.. just enough to make it sound realistically scientifically plausable. In this senerio.. we live in THIS world that we are already familar with.. as if it could happen tomorrow. In this senerio.. I am NOT going the route of this is a woman who is the polar opposite of a submissive sex slave (radical feminist) who becomes a doll fuck toy and learns to love it. I am actually going to go a much more plausable route that this is a woman who is ALREADY a deeply submissive sex slave (or at least has dark fantasies of being one) who already has had fantasies about becoming a living fuck toy. This will be a story of where fate hands her her deepest darkest fantasy... FOR REAL.

But what happens if you truely get what you dream about? Could you TRUELY handle it? Or would your deepest fantasies become your worst nightmare? For example... it is said that a lot of women have "rape" fantasies. I would believe that is true.. BUT.. it's true as long as the woman in question is in CONTROL of the fantasy. She knows who the guy is (maybe not personally, maybe it's just a guy she sees on the subway every day), and she is in control of how it happens, where it happens, etc. etc.. In her fantasy.. she is safe. He is not going to ultimatly harm her in any way. BUT.. what if it truely happend? EVEN if it was the unknown guy she's been thinking about it for a long time? In reality... not knowing what the guy is going to do to her.. is he going to hurt her? Keep her prisoner? Is she going to get pregnant? A disease? Is he going to kill her? Suddenly that nice dark, yet safe, fantasy.. if made "real".. suddenly becomes her worst nightmare.

In this senerio.. I want to tackle that... I want to delve into the ideas of getting what you want... your darkest fantasies... how they suddenly might become your worst nightmare. And yet only with time... could that nightmare suddenly become something more than you ever dreamed possible. Ending in a place that is more incredible than you could have ever believed. So much so that it makes your original fantasy seem inadaquate to have ever prepaired you for something so truely incredible. But you have to go through the emotional journey of the nightmare before you could ever get to that point. Too many times (in any kind of D/S story) you see an unwilling woman being taken in some way.. and two sentences later she turns into a nympho sex slave who can't get enough cock to save herself. Well, my fucktoy, is ALREADY going to have deep submissive sex slave feelings, and STILL struggle with what fate has handed her.

Yes.. ultimatly it's a love story.. :wink:. But it's her journey (and his) to get there that will be the ride. I will also shy away from the main male character being all knowing and never making a mistake, and he will NOT be uber wealthy with unlimited resources at his disposal). I like flawed characters that don't know everything. He WILL get what he wants from her.. which is to use her in any lustfull kinky ways his heart every desired... until what he realizes that what he desires most.. is her response to his endless lust that he has for her. In what limited ways she is able to respond that is.. :wink: So even though he technically CAN do anything and everything to her his soul desires.. she has absolutly NO choice.. he will have to learn to do it in ways that does illicit the maximum response she is able to give back to him. In learning these ways he has to learn her (among a million other things). But how do you learn about someone who can barely whisper one word.. and the effort to do so is exhausting? :wink: Well.. I have some ideas. And in doing this things... it will only bond her to him.. and him to her... them needing each other in ways neither of them could ever have imagined.

That's not to say that he is ever goign to take it that easy on her.. :twisted: She is his fuck toy after all. :twisted:

Now the other idea:

2) Now the other idea I have is a little different twist on it. In my other idea.. I am taking something that I read in a story by NorthernChill called "chair of justice" and expanding greatly on it. In this idea.. I have to build an entire new world. SOmething familar to us.. but not THIS earth that we know. It's a world where women ARE very submissive. It's a world that is very tough on crime. It's a world more scientifically advanced than ours.

In this world.. there are lots of crimes that are punishable by death. However.. women who commit certain types of "hate" crimes have another option. In this world.. there are a small minority of women who are NOT submissive. Some of these women learn to cope in a very male dominated culture and society. However.. there are those that don't.. and they act out. If they act out in the sence to commit a crime protesting the concept of women being submissive... it's a crime punishable by death. HOWEVER... they have another option. They can be turned into a doll for the period of one year. During that year.. they will be given to a man of the courts choosing. She won't just be "submissive" to him like most women in this culture are anyway... she will truely be his property.. his slave.. he will OWN her to do almost ANYTHING (he can't abuse or kill her, although 'abuse' is much different to them than to us :wink:) for that period of time. After one year.. she will have served her sentance.. at which point she will be turned back into a normal woman and be free to go.

Now.. in this culture.. there aren't that many woman who become available as a living fuck toy in this mannor. So these women (criminals) who choose this punishment over death (most do, but some choose death instead) are VERY highly sought after. So there is a VERY long waiting list of men that the courts have to choose from to recieve a "fucktoy". So the courts of course only choose the guys who have the very highest sex drives, and the most kinky, lustful, creative ideas of how they wish to use their fuck doll. :twisted: So any man who recives one, has gone through a rigorous screening process to make sure that he will put his doll to good use. :wink: After all... this is supposed to be a "punishment" for her, right? :wink:

Well.. I won't give away how I am thinking to end that story.. because there are a couple of twists at the end.. but anyway... those are my thoughts..

and here are some preliminary sketches that I have for the visual part of the story. :wink:

Here you will see the main female character... before and after the transformation. Then you will see one of the "doll stands" that the main male character builds for his doll.. :wink: Then you will see her IN her stand.. :twisted: These images are not complete.. you won't see them as this in the novella. These are just progress renderings. I'm still working on her hair (espeically in the doll stand image), right now her hair in that image is just a placeholder for her final hair. Just any hair is better than none at all. :smile:

Hope there's someone out there that enjoys this... either the story idea or the images. :smile: Maybe oneday I will actually finish it. Don't hold your breath.. it will be a while though.

Anyway.. I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts or comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:48 pm 

Very Nice...
Something new just went onto my christmas list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:37 pm 

Well.. this is just the first bondage contraption of MANY to come. :twisted: Problem is I can think them up a million times faster than I can model them and get my doll model into them! :twisted:

I'm almost done with the second piece of equiptment that I need for my story.. the Doll Carrier!! :twisted:

But about putting something on your christmas list. I have already thought about that. I am hoping that it won't be too much longer (within the next 5-10 years) that I might be able to aford to buy a rapid prototype machine where I would be able actually PRINT out my designs. Although it might not be in a material that can acutally be used straight out of the printer. Those "parts" can be cast and a mold made where then you CAN make the part out of any material you wish. So it may not be that much longer before I can almost just "print" out such a bondage contraption like this. I know the market would be small. Not too many people can handle something quite like this.. :twisted:, but I have been thinking about how much people might be willing to pay for something like this. :wink:

Oh.. but I guess I should have asked... is the doll stand or the doll herself what you wish you could put on your christmas list? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm 

For me, a doll is something I very much have to have hands on experience in making. If I opened the door and found a wrapped crate, I'd probably play with the contents for a good day or so, but then get to tinkering with it, and probably end with it broken in bits, and no real impotus to fix it (Cue a room full of broken dolls comforting each other, ala All is full of Love)

Regarding "Printing" bondage equipment.
I'd imagine the aim would be to either reverse print a mould that you could then steel fill, and crack off, or, working with the limits of resin, produce them cheaply enough that you could order a machine, play till it breaks, order a different one, play till it breaks.... Or perhaps a combination of the two... So the resin creations are tryouts, and if you fall in love with one, you order it in metal.

Regarding the story premise....
The courts would not keep possibly dangerous rapist/kinksters round just to punish women. If they were also under some kind of Geass, (perhaps genitalia altered to provide a high nutrient "doll food", and remove any actual feeling of pleasure from the sex act), then the violence and kink in lieu of alpha-sexual stimulation would get more and more...vindictive. Also, genetic tracers and a removal of stimulation would remove the desire for them to intercourse with the female members of the main populous. Each Court assigned owner could also be present at the dollification of his assigned doll, for that added humiliation of her hearing every design detail "God that ass is too fat, suck some of that out.. and stretch that bud a little. I want it ready to go from day 1"...."OH, can you rewire the clit to just take pain?" etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:30 pm 

Quote:
The courts would not keep possibly dangerous rapist/kinksters round just to punish women. If they were also under some kind of Geass, (perhaps genitalia altered to provide a high nutrient "doll food", and remove any actual feeling of pleasure from the sex act), then the violence and kink in lieu of alpha-sexual stimulation would get more and more...vindictive. Also, genetic tracers and a removal of stimulation would remove the desire for them to intercourse with the female members of the main populous.

I think from my brief discription you are reading into it your own thoughts. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :smile: Often we take something and modify it to make it more our own. In this second senerio I described breifly.. remember.. this isn't OUR world. This isn't OUR culture. This isn't OUR society. Yes.. I would have a lot of world building to do, but in that I can define a culture and a society that can be almost anything. And in this case it's a society that is VERY dominated by males, where females ARE very submissive (but not necissarily slaves) It just has to have just enough of our own humanity in it that we can still relate to it. So the courts don't keep "dangerous rapist/kinksters" around to "punish" women. But maybe they do select men with abnormally high sex drives and very creative kinky desires. Those two things doesn't make a man "dangerous" or "rapist". I fit that court's description to a tee... but I am neither of those things. My thought process is that the court isn't going to give a fucktoy away to a guy that will use her a couple of times a week and otherwise leave her laying in the corner... when there are guys out there that would use her 4-5 times a day.. and use all their passion and desire to build/aquire things like the doll stand I designed to use on her.

It's sort of like asking any man if they wanted a submissive sex slave. 90+% of guys are going to say "HELL YA!" But the truth is that after a week or two of having fun with her, 99% of those 90% wouldn't know what to do with her. Her emotional needs would CRUSH him. Same thing the other way. 99% of women dream of a lover who can't keep his hands off her.. but then suddenly if they get it, can't handle a guy who truely can't keep his hands off her.

But either way, what I am saying is that the courts are going to look for that <1% of guys who truely could handle (and dare I say NEED) a submissive sex slave... or in this case... a fucktoy. :twisted: And will put her to good use multiple times a day for her entire sentence! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:30 pm 

Hmm, Rubberwitch...

Like you mentioned in another thread.. it must be hibernation season. I would have thought that my story idea and progress images would have generated SOME kind of comments... good.. bad... indifferent.

:/ Hmm... guess no one's interested. Well.. I knew it would be a story with a very limited audience. Guess I didn't know how little it truely was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:45 pm 

Hey, it's even more quiet over on my Hentai board, and we've got a major law change to discuss!

Keep at it. your ideas are interesting.

See, I'm not sure who reads the stories either. the stuff I stick up has very few if any comments made.

It may just be that after reading, people are more interested in mopping up than commenting back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:47 am 

reat story idea :D i personally like the second one but then i'm a SCI-FI geek so anything like that plays along with my personal tastes :lol:
a sentance of 1 year like that would be a bit rough an as Rubberwitch said some guys would get tired of their doll after a certain period of time and if these dolls are so desirrable to the community i wouldn't be suprised if their wasnt some kind of illicite trade in them aswell because they'd have to be a fairly high commodity item with a black market in there swap and trade. hell that could even be a part of the justice system that at any time they can be swapped around between different card carrying "punishment" approved citizens. or evn bought and sold on a free market kind of thing. the humiliation part Rubberwitch mentioned aswell could be played out multiple times if bought by someone else as they take their new purchase into the "body shop" to have a few things they don't really like about it modified up to there personal tastes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:43 pm 

Master_Ericc

Yea, it's natural to take something (movie, story, painting, picture, music, etc.) that you like and take it and change/tweak it in the way that YOU would have done it. It's rare to run accross something where you wouldn't change a thing. When that happens it usually takes your breath away.

Quote:
sentance of 1 year like that would be a bit rough an as Rubberwitch said

Well.. in that senerio.. I would be doing a lot of world building. It wouldn't be our world.. definatly an alien world, alternate universe or alternate history or something. It COULD be earth... but a different earth than we know because something in our past would be different. So different in fact that the present would be nothing like we know it.. but would still be familar in some ways. I kind of like that idea so I don't have to reinvent EVERYTHING.

What could have happened in the past that could make our present so radically different? Hmmm... what if the Roman empire never fell? What if Lioniads of Greece defeated Xerxes of Pursia and Greek warrior society dominated the development of the earth till this day?

Could be any number of things. :smile: But the idea is that it is a society that is VERY male dominated. And women are very submissive (sexually and otherwise).

In this society.. they are very tough on crime. So a 1 year sentance for a domainat woman to become a fuckdoll.. I don't think is out of line... especially considering they would be either choosing this or death!

Quote:
said some guys would get tired of their doll after a certain period of time and if these dolls are so desirrable to the community i wouldn't be suprised if their wasnt some kind of illicite trade in them aswell because they'd have to be a fairly high commodity item with a black market in there swap and trade

Well.. at the heart of this story.. it's going to be a love story! :smile: A very kinky-fetishy-lustful-intense-xxx-love story, but a love story non the less. My personal taste is that I want to have sex with the same woman a million times.. not have sex with a million women. :smile: So I don't like the idea of guys "getting board" with their doll.. nor the idea of trading them.

In stead, that's why my idea is to have the courts be VERY selective of who they would "give" a fuckdoll to. They don't want a guy who is EVER going to get board with her. They want her to be "used" as much as possible. :wink: But I could see that the demand for them WAY outstrips the supply.. so I could see that the guys who are the lucky recepiants never let their doll out of their site due to the high possibilty of her being stolen from him.

That might even be a thead of the story is her being stolen from him, or almost stolen, and the lenghts that he goes through to get her back! :Smile:

Quote:
or evn bought and sold on a free market kind of thing. the humiliation part Rubberwitch mentioned aswell could be played out multiple times if bought by someone else as they take their new purchase into the "body shop" to have a few things they don't really like about it modified up to there personal tastes.

Well.. I could see the humilation part of that.. :smile: And maybe it could be stated that an owner is more than able to "modify" his doll in any way to his desire (and that they have the technology to do so). And maybe that is a constant source of anxiety for her knowing that at any time he could modify her body in almost anyway he desires. But I want my main male character to have intense raw passion, lust, and ultimatly love.. for just who she is... and emotionally what she becomes.... a REAL fucktoy.. not just on the outside.. but in her soul also! :twisted:

Hmm... more ideas to mull around! :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm 

Soragesum wrote:
Master_Ericc

Yea, it's natural to take something (movie, story, painting, picture, music, etc.) that you like and take it and change/tweak it in the way that YOU would have done it. It's rare to run accross something where you wouldn't change a thing. When that happens it usually takes your breath away.

Quote:
sentance of 1 year like that would be a bit rough an as Rubberwitch said

Well.. in that senerio.. I would be doing a lot of world building. It wouldn't be our world.. definatly an alien world, alternate universe or alternate history or something. It COULD be earth... but a different earth than we know because something in our past would be different. So different in fact that the present would be nothing like we know it.. but would still be familar in some ways. I kind of like that idea so I don't have to reinvent EVERYTHING.

What could have happened in the past that could make our present so radically different? Hmmm... what if the Roman empire never fell? What if Lioniads of Greece defeated Xerxes of Pursia and Greek warrior society dominated the development of the earth till this day?

Could be any number of things. :smile: But the idea is that it is a society that is VERY male dominated. And women are very submissive (sexually and otherwise).

In this society.. they are very tough on crime. So a 1 year sentance for a domainat woman to become a fuckdoll.. I don't think is out of line... especially considering they would be either choosing this or death!

Quote:
said some guys would get tired of their doll after a certain period of time and if these dolls are so desirrable to the community i wouldn't be suprised if their wasnt some kind of illicite trade in them aswell because they'd have to be a fairly high commodity item with a black market in there swap and trade

Well.. at the heart of this story.. it's going to be a love story! :smile: A very kinky-fetishy-lustful-intense-xxx-love story, but a love story non the less. My personal taste is that I want to have sex with the same woman a million times.. not have sex with a million women. :smile: So I don't like the idea of guys "getting board" with their doll.. nor the idea of trading them.

In stead, that's why my idea is to have the courts be VERY selective of who they would "give" a fuckdoll to. They don't want a guy who is EVER going to get board with her. They want her to be "used" as much as possible. :wink: But I could see that the demand for them WAY outstrips the supply.. so I could see that the guys who are the lucky recepiants never let their doll out of their site due to the high possibilty of her being stolen from him.

That might even be a thead of the story is her being stolen from him, or almost stolen, and the lenghts that he goes through to get her back! :Smile:

Quote:
or evn bought and sold on a free market kind of thing. the humiliation part Rubberwitch mentioned aswell could be played out multiple times if bought by someone else as they take their new purchase into the "body shop" to have a few things they don't really like about it modified up to there personal tastes.

Well.. I could see the humilation part of that.. :smile: And maybe it could be stated that an owner is more than able to "modify" his doll in any way to his desire (and that they have the technology to do so). And maybe that is a constant source of anxiety for her knowing that at any time he could modify her body in almost anyway he desires. But I want my main male character to have intense raw passion, lust, and ultimatly love.. for just who she is... and emotionally what she becomes.... a REAL fucktoy.. not just on the outside.. but in her soul also! :twisted: Without ever changing her appearance.

Hmm... more ideas to mull around! :smile:

Post subject: Re: Story progess
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:04 am 

I love both ideas of the story.. I think that it's very unique and even if its not 100% plausible I don't think it should matter because it's a story after all and just like some movies it's allowed to 'defy' logic so to speak. I would love to read it if you ever post it.