dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: "A Dolls Dream"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am 

This was an email I received from my doll during a long period of separation. It is unedited other than to join it into a single text (was 3 emails)
Enjoy

You were having like a little gathering, and it was you and two other guys, and I was dressed up as doll, and you had me sitting on some cushions reading whilst you all talked about dolls (you actually owned one and they both wanted one).. And you started boasting about me, saying how soft my skin was, how pretty my eyes were, how tight and wet I was, and how you could never believe that there would be another doll as perfect as me. Then one of the guys started talking about boundry's and things, under the impression that doll's are just people playing at being a doll, and you said "I will show you, a doll is an object, a prized possession, but an object just the same." then you called me over and asked me to lay down on the floor between you. You pulled up my skirt, pulled down my knickers, turned to the guy and said "Fuck her. She won't flinch, she won't fight, she is a doll, she does as I want her to do, not a slave, not a slut, just a doll." Guy proceeds to push into me, and he's marginally lager than I'm used to, and I have to supress a little moan, but he stops after a little while, obviously impressed, and you mop me up with tissue, pull my knickers back up, pull my dress down and scoop me up in your arms. "the other advantage is stress relief. I hate to say it, but sometimes she just looks so pretty and serene I want to hurt her to make her cry, to see her scared. It makes her all the more doll like when she is like that and doesn't fight back." You turn to me and smile, and say "Doll, bend over." I do so, and you stand, and grab something, I don't see what, but it's very hard, and you spank me with it until I am bawling my eyes out, but I haven't moved away or tried to stop you. You show the other two my pink bloodied cheeks and they touch me, licking the blood off their fingers and ask about my tolerances in sex, how wide my cunt will be forced, how deep you can force yourself into my throat, how willing I am to give you my arse. You tell them in graphic detail about every time you've taken me a new way, about how eager I can be to please you that even when I am red raw I'll still want you in my cunt, fucking me, enjoying me. You tell them about how I look when I climax, how eagerly I clean you up after you have climaxed, how hot and sweet my tongue is and how it goes wherever you want it to. But you tell them that the best part of having your doll is when she looks up at you and says Owner, your doll loves you, regardless of how you've degraded and hurt her. I'm still kneeling, and my knees are starting to get sore and week, and you can see how wet I've got from you talking about me, so you kneel behind me, push your cock into me and describe in detail how I feel virginate even after hours of being fucked, how wet I get just kissing, and all the time you're fucking me so hard I squeal a little with every thrust. "But of course, by far the best feature is this" You pause for a second, taking your cock out of me, and say, gently, "Furete" and I fall to the ground, limp. You push your cock into my arse with so much ease, the others are amazed and almost applaud. "All I have to say is furete and she is my perfect dead doll”.
"You can try her if you want, she won't argue. Touch her, examine her...." You continue fucking me (but gently, almost romantically, were I not for all intents and purposes, a corpse) as the other two unzip my dress and strip me naked. They touch my breasts, my face, my lips. They turn me enough that my chest is exposed and my head is resting on my arm, and they twist and pinch my nipple, trying to get a reaction. "Can;t you fuck her a bit harder? Make her bleed? She's just pretending not to notice, but I bet she'll break eventually. You pull out and offer them the chance to use me, to try to break me. You sit on the cushions I was on before and watch as they rape me, beat me, piss in my mouth, pull my hair....They go so fair you almost want to stop them, but you know that you would rater watch your doll succeed in impressing them. They stop after a while, spent and tired. You say to one, can you fill the bath up, we'd best clean her up before she wakes. He runs the water while you carry me in and lower me down. You leave me there for a second whilst you set up a bit of film for the other two to watch. It's me, drugged and unconscious, and you enjoying me. Whilst they watch that you clean me up, blow dry my hair and redress me, then send me back in to kneel by their feet. I do so unflinchingly, aware of what they've done, but just as affectionate as before. One ruffles my hair and I smile, and you smile back at me. I woke up at that point.

TAGS: Sharing video "doll's viewpoint" sex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:56 pm 

Wow. Good story. Incites a few mixed emotions in me ;) Which is good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:47 am 

WOW, I love the story. I'm speachless(or speechless. I don't know how to write it, I'm Dutch).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:50 pm 

Now that is what I call time well spent.

The will of a true doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:55 pm 

true doll of love

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:55 pm 

smiling gently..

. Noting the balence of power in the exchange.
It was beautifuly wrote.