dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: New story: mixed up
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 am 

Mixed up

My friend and I have fallen in BDSM for years . I like it to be blessed by him while I'm tied up.

One day he came up with the idea to turn me for a short time into a mannequin. I was thrilled by the idea, but curious after all. My husband works as a designer in a mannequin factory and had a few ideas. I thought he wanted to tie me at home in a standing position, but he had something else in mind and wanted to surprise me in the factory.

We went on a Saturday in the empty factory, and he showed me on his computer same simulation of the production of high-quality model. Contrary to earlier models, he had a patent on adjustable mannequin with a thick layer of latex to coat the joints. This allowed bikinis and lingerie also to present high quality.

The body could be set similar to the human joints was then repeatedly dipped in liquid latex, hot dried, coloured according to the customer in the airbrush method and finally dried. Over a hundred thousand Mannequin produced in a year and the entire system was fully automated. There was still a very unique area in the factory, but also he did not report on because it was all about special and unique pieces. We created a model on the screen together, as I stand and look like paint would. Fairly attached classic, with subtle colouring and on a pole. „Hm, well, if it is safe I'll do it.“

The plan was to pull a hood over me, make me like the normal body mannequin in the facility, with latex paint to draw, and then to make a weekend in his apartment. I always found the idea appealing and agreed with him then but to try it. He also said that there will be some surprises, it was not but a closer.

As we entered the production area, it was dark and quiet. He wanted to turn the tide, but noticed that the system was fully operational. The last worker forgot to take the system down, he thought. The light was bright and I saw lots of Mannequin in rank and file are in a hall. Most Mannequin arrived to reset as each new pose could only be set in the factory. Soon I should look this way and I was a little anxious.

He asked me to undress completely. Then I was washed and chemically cleaned easily, so my skin could take the latex well. He then came with the hood, which he had specially designed for me. I combed my hair up and he clapped me on the hood. She was surprisingly resilient. He fixed on the mask and respected the fact that I could breathe. A small mouthpiece was present, which was pulled over my lips and ended behind the teeth. He then pressed the extra built-in lenses over my eyes. It shook me a little and I couldn`t close me eyes anymore, but he said with a laugh, the eyes are automatically moistened and a mannequin may not yet wink. This was the first surprise. When I saw myself in the mirror, I looked very unreal.

Then I should go on the conveyor belt. But I saw none, but a top running track. He came with a steel structure that was suspended above and in which I should be fixed. I looked at him angry, but it is not visible through my rubber hood. I said aloud, stop it. He just laughed again and said that would be a good preparation for the frame of the weekend. Since I became aware of how the stand was fixed. He told me that for each pose of the mannequin another steel beam is in store.

While I was still wondering whether I should cancel the whole thing, he pushed the cane already in my anus and I was hooked up. As I began to curse, he pushed my head back and closed a ring around the neck. I was now fixed to the rod. With my own strength I did not get out of the construction. I wanted to stop quite yet, but my husband just said, it was now too late, and afterwards I would enjoy it all.

My thighs and ankles were then also attached to the rod and he worked two tubes for the arms forward. In the rings, my elbows and wrists were also fixed. He said then that I will do after painting in the final stand for positioning, but that happens automatically. Since I was still anxious. He then put something into the ear to seal it. He gave me the hint not to breathe, while I dipped into latex and sneezing behind strong. So far, there has never been problems. I was not the first person in the system. That sounded calm for me

There was suddenly a door opened floor below me and I fell into the hook. The attitude was pretty uncomfortable, especially because I could barely turn my head because the body had fallen further down into the neck holder. He laughed more and said he will pick me up in six hours from the dry road as a beautiful latex mannequin in classical painting. Then he pressed a button and put the tape in slow motion. The process takes six hours? Again one of these unpleasant surprises.

As I drove into the factory, I saw many other rooms branch off. Behind a wall sat silently in the laboratory a few other people on the screen. They wanted to produce some Love Dolls. The men noticed that the plant was in operation. A mannequin in their belt should be made according to a new program. They looked into a camera on the new upcoming model, and were a bit annoying. The new mannequin hanging in a pole other than their mannequins. An older colleague said after looking at the screen, that is no problem and both model could be brought in the final drying room in the right shape.

I wondered just why in front of me four mannequin hung in the band and now one was further encouraged, as I stopped behind the last. The model then disappeared 20m further to the right by a door and it immediately began to smell of latex. That was probably the liquid latex. I remained at the site hanging for a long time and I was more anxious. Then the other three model moved further, but still all went first to a room on the left

Then I was put in motion and went well into the left room. In the middle of the room stood a small robot. On the shelf around it were many different looking objects such as rubber tubes, and more. When I was close to the robot, he gripped off the shelf one of the tubes on a phallus-like gripping instrument plug and shoved it quickly into my mouth. The tube penetrating deeply into me and ended deep in my throat. I had to open my mouth very far, because at the end of a very thick area came. I wanted to scream in fear, but I did not produce any sound.

As the robot moved its robotic arm to the front, I only noticed that the rubber tube was stuck behind my teeth. The robot then grabbed a piercing device. He shot me a piercing through the rubber to the tongue. I almost died with pain. The rubber grommet finished flush with the front of my mouth. I could not close my mouth and it retained an O-shape form. The gripper arm went back out of my mouth. In the throat left a rubber hose and I had a constant feeling of choking. Then a plug was placed on the lips, anchored behind my teeth. Certainly because of the latex bath, I thought.

While I cursed my husband, I wondered what this device in my mouth should be for. Then the robot once again went on the shelf, and pushed a similar tube in my vagina. Again, this was fixed with a piercing, this time probably a ring, in my own clitoris. I almost fainted with pain. Then, the robot removed the lower part of my hook, which went into the anus and pushed into it a third tube, and then to install a new hook with two spines.

Have the other model also those stakes? Why does my husband had not asked? I'm going to kill him after this weekend. Then my ears were glued to the hood and on my breasts, larger deposits stuck. I was always anxious and did not know what happened here with me. But I couldn‘t change anything in my situation.

Then I put in motion and was promoted to the latex bath. The immersion was as described and I went in and out in a constant rhythm and the latex layer becomes thicker and firmer. Now and again I was shaken so that the latex could also flow between the clamps and my skin. With the butt and vaginal plug it was very excited. But I did not come to orgasm. The time was too short.

Then it went into the drying room and I slept a little, dreaming of the weekend as a model. I was awake when I again put in motion and it was for painting. Another robot was in the middle and sprayed with various devices Airbrush different colour layers. I wondered why he worked in the face so long and with so many colours. On screen, I had looked almost dull gray. Also, the skin was sprayed in a light brown tone, surprised me. Something is really wrong. Then came a radiant heater and the colour seemed to recover quickly in the latex and dried.

Then I got a wig glued on. Finally, single long hair was put into the eyelids. Did the other mannequin also get eyelashes and hair? I saw how the robot got a box with red fingernails. They had on the bottom 5mm long nails. Help, I'm not a real mannequin. I'm feeling! Noooooooo

My hands were then supported by a second robotic arm and artificial nails have been shot down by my own. It hurt so incredible that I fainted. I did not notice that I was taken back to the dry area.

There I must have been placed in a different position. When I woke up later, I noticed a rather unpleasant attitude. I no longer hung on the hook, but was kneeling on a rotating disc and was dried by a hot fan around. I was kneeling on a soft cushion my feet, I had shoes on, I wondered, were fixed, my head was about 10cm above the ground on a pipe and my neck was fixed by a clamp. My hands were tied behind my back. Also, my waist was terribly constricted, which felt like a corset.

I could not move, both because of the thick latex and because I was attached. Through my mask I could only look forward, but every turn I passed a mirror and I could see something. What I saw I did not believe. Noooooo! I looked like a Real Doll! Cheap, artificial, and in uniquely pose. What had my husband made with me? The idea was at first very warm, but then I thought back to some of the treatments. My husband couldn‘t be responsible for this. What will happened with me now? Above all, I now saw in the mirror three other dolls on the turntable. All on racks in uncomfortable positions for sex typical. My anxiety grew.

Meanwhile, my husband was just at the end of the conveyor belt and looked happy to his perfect mannequin. He only wondered why four packages for Love Dolls were in the room and thought, shaking his head at the poor men who have to buy dolls. He just wanted to ask his wife to their condition, when four men entered through a door. They were just as frightened itself.

He said briefly that he had tried out a new design and invited the mannequin quickly in his car. The four men said they were for the repair of the system there and went back just as quickly.

The turntable stopped and I waited. Soon after, I heard faint sounds. I saw four men come into the room and almost died. Now I knew what was going on and reminded me of the four mannequin in front of me on the conveyor belt. No, I was not for that, but how could I make myself noticeable.

The first man opened his pants and even wanted to use the doll next to me. But someone said it's better to disappear quickly. There is enough time for the dolls. I was then loaded onto a cart and driven from the room. There I saw the four boxes with a clear lid to the front. I wanted to cry.

All the dolls were screwed in other positions down to the frame. I was lucky because I was sitting on my legs and the head support relative ease. Another was kneeling upright sitting in the stand on a mounting pin. The second had V-shaped legs and sat in a frame on a pin with fixed legs and ruff. The third doll was tied to a frame such as the Sphinx. She was pushed against a vertical rod in a horizontal anal plug, and had an open mouth.

Our frames were pushed into the four boxes and bolted to the floor. Then the front Plexiglas lids were screwed as well. There I was, trapped as a love doll in a doll box. I was hungry and thirsty and I did not know what will happen to me. I hope I could soon talk with the men. Speak? With the hose in my mouth? Nod would have to go!

We were then all (now I see myself as one of the four dolls) on a pickup truck loaded and we were off. How should I see my husband ever? Where do we get? At the next gas station we stopped, the men bought a lot of beer, they opened four doses and then they went to the truck bed. There stood my tormentors, with the beer in his hand, telling stories, laughing, as they looked at us through the Plexiglas.

The trip went on and we came to a farm with large barn. The pickup drove in and we were unloaded. The whole turned out to be a SM Studio. I waited for that I will finally unscrewed. I wanted to become noticeable. But instead we were only in our box placed in the room and the men went to the next beer. I was always nervous when I thought of drunken men.

Then they began to unpack the other dolls first. Very gently, almost tenderly, they kissed the doll. The first was removed from the frame and laid on a bed. There they remained in position with open legs and open mouth and waited. The kneeling doll was screwed from the frame, but moved around a little. Thereupon the men cursed and screwed it back on. The Sphinx was unscrewed than and was so compact that it held its shape and her head looked up waiting for penetration.

Then finally I was unscrewed and was just glad to. When the collar was removed, I tried to sit up. I was very steep and I moved very slowly. All joints were stiff and the latex incredibly strong. I just listened quietly, the man said, "this doll also moves" and before I could move on, me head was pushed down again and the collar was tightened . No, no, no, that can not be true. What will happen to me now?

The men met with the third beer and slowly undressed. No, this should not happen. Then I saw the first one went to bed and penetrated with a little lube in the doll. The other two men took advantage of two dolls for oral sex, while the fourth man got behind me and took me from behind. What an experience. I was becoming a Love Doll. But then again, I felt hungry and thirsty and I got into panic!

Equally surprising was that I first felt because of the rubber used very little, but from a certain depth, the tube began to vibrate. This was integrated with the vibrator and stimulated me, too. I lay there, completely helpless with strange men, was abused as a doll and began to have fun. But I did not come to orgasm and was always frustrated with the situation.

Then I noticed that the man was very quickly finished. He walked away with the others and they opened another can of beer. Damn, how could it end? I was fastened to the frame now and had no chance to make myself noticeable. I was getting stiff, it hurt anything and the corset was awful close. I was like the other dolls wearing only stockings and high heels. It was getting cold in the barn.

The men seemed to want to be on the second round. I felt sick. After all, they had water hoses to rinse the dolls. They were so clean. We were taken in a bathroom. Then a tube was pushed into my anus. Fortunately, the water tube was also inserted into my mouth. Unfortunately, he pushed the tube deeper and deeper.

I was afraid I burst, until he finally took out the water hose and I had to throw up. I heard the man say that his puppet were rarely cleaned and the hose so he again introduced deep. I almost died in pain, but at least there was enough water. I noticed only that the mouth vibrated somehow.

When the cleaning was finished, I was placed on a pedestal and bolted the frame to it. Now my head was in a middle level and I knew what followed. I immediately had one of the four before me and saw nothing but a big belly, while I gave him a blowjob. I could not close my eyes and had to watch as I was raped. With the immobile eyes, I looked like a normal doll.

I do not want to be misunderstood. I love blow jobs, but only with my partner and only if I am in control. But now I got a penis shoved down my throat and I could not move an inch. I could not breathe. And the man had all the pleasure.

The vibration of my mouth tube was the worst. When he cum, he remained long in my throat and I almost died without air, but at least I had something to eat with his sperm. Whether that would be enough, for a few days?

Later in the night I was used by all men. I always felt more than pure love doll without any control and without any hope. The thoughts were all about when the next put his penis into me. The men were always drunk and finally someone put me on the bottle. I drank every drop of beer in order to purge the nasty taste out of my neck.

Then the men were sleeping, and I remained in my position impossible. The next morning I felt at first a penis in my mouth and I was abused like in a hardcore film. At least I had a "breakfast". Then we were all cleaned and returned to our box and bolted. That was my world now. A Love Doll, without possibility of movement with the look out of a Plexiglas plate.

To be continued