dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Creating a story.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:05 am 

Well, I feel like it's time to write something with a nice, fresh, and above all dollicious writing partner.

Who would like to co-write something streaming through this thread?

RW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:45 pm 

I'll co write with you. Would be good practice before I dive into writing my next novel

Post subject: another volunteer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:15 am 

if you wish, i also volunteer to help with the story. Or, perhaps an interview with a doll, either fictional or real life. Perhaps a steamy erotic slow story of a sweet, innocent, naive girl (perhaps with secret desires) transformed physically and mentally into a complete total sextoy. I would be glad to help although i am far from a competent writer, i do have a most lurid imagination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:40 am 

hmm, two experienced dollmakers, a willing canvas, now all we need is a setting.

Rubberwitch shows why she chose the name, lifting her hands slowly, as if immense weights hung from each finger, or as though they were being dragged upwards through a torrent of water. Rubble rises and reforms a tenement room....

Disused and bare, though the scent of bleach proves how well, and recently, it has been cleansed. The floor is bare concrete, the walls bare plaster. black marks in the corner evident of long cold nights the room had spent empty. slashed plastic bags bare packing tape crosses against the glass. Photographers lamps bathe the room in cold blue-tinted halogen light. Black canvas bags, and matt steel pipes lay against the walls. A shining
silver table, 2 meters by one stands empty apart from a beaten and aged medical case, and a half finished cardgame.

The players are answering the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 am 

Having checked the address three times, standing outside the closed door, heart racing, breath fast and hard, gasping, wondering if this the place for the photo shoot. Taking off the long trenchcoat, to reveal her most scandalous red spandex dress. A wide tight belt wound around her waist, offsetting the scandalously low cut scoop neck, displaying her newly over enhanced breasts. The hem line barely covering the curve of her ass, teetering on the 6 inch heels fetish heels.

Trying to regain her composure, to hide her excitement and obvious sexual arousal, taking deep breaths. It has always been like this for her, being on display, on exhibit, has made her feel more like a toy, a doll, a sex object than a girl. At first, it was just a tingly feeling, but, as she got older the cravings grew stronger and stronger, encouraging greater exhibitionism and sexual arousal and lust.

Three, four minutes go by and she knocks on the door.