dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Domme turned possible Dolly?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:19 am 

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 year old pansexual switch with lots of experience in fetish but none as a dolly. I have done a lot of bondage modeling, fetish camshows, and I sometimes work as a dominatrix. I play with a lot of sissies and crossdressers (as their Mistress), and one of them told me about dollification. I started reading up on it and immediately my submissive side latched onto this fantasy of being a dolly. I'm looking to get more information about the transformation process, and maybe find someone to play with. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is rich with fetishists and kinksters, but with my reputation as a Domme I am hesitant to reach out to my local scene for play just yet. I think that part of my ideal dollification process would be to change my hair/makeup style so much that I'd be nearly unrecognizable. :) I'm hoping to meet people on this forum who can help me explore this side of me!

I have no dolly name yet, but I'll let you know if I think of one that suits me.
<3

PS
Bonus friend points if you recognize the artist in my signature banner... :wink:

Post subject: Re: Domme turned possible Dolly?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:47 pm 

I hope you found a way to explore this side of you!