dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Kara Introduces Herself
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:15 pm 

Well first let me say that I've only found out about dollification within the past month or so. I knew about the more famous incarnations but never knew that there was a complete community and support system around it.
I'm thinking about using my website to showcase the changes that I'm going to undergo as we become more and more dolly I'm not sure what type of doll I am, be it a porcelean doll or a rag doll or something else entirely but I do know the feeling we get when we find something that is going to become a major part of our life.
I'm a musician and performance artist. I would like to incorporate certain aspects of not only dollification but also a few other fetishes into not only the music but also the choreography but that's another thing all together.
I'm both kawaii and ookii and am usually wearing something pink and cutsy. I also have a bit of a cracked dark side too and enjoy spending time in the dungeon on occasion. So it's not uncommon for us to be in a more gothic attire on occasion either.
I'm a yogina and love to practice, it's what keeps me... well it allows me to survive in this world without going completely insane. tee hee. It also has made me a bit flexible and has helped us lose quite a bit of weight.
Oh the Trans thing. Believe it or not I do actually forget that I'm m2f. If it weren't for the penis being down there I might nog remember for days or weeks on end but yeah there it is. Probably should have put that up towards the top but whatev.
I can't actually think of anything else.. well I can but we really aren't willing to give everything up on the first date. :P

Attachments:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 34.29 KiB | Viewed 1079 times ]

Post subject: Re: Kara Introduces Herself
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:43 pm 

So I couldn't remember my password to log in to my account and I wanted to change my username slightly anyways so I'm still Kara but this will be the account we use from now on... I think the introduction is still pretty valid thought.
I did do a performance recently where I was a marionette strung from the ceiling and that was amazing but that's really my only update.

Post subject: Re: Kara Introduces Herself
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm 

Welcome back Kara, hope you find what you're looking for here :)