dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Come Say Hello!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:19 am 

Hello there :D

Guess this would be the back of my packaging that justifies forking over so much of your money to the cashier.

I'm an odd case in that I'm a switch, but really what is the difference between operant action and obedient action when the desires of my playmates are clear. In the end a doll is still just a doll.

I generally utilize hypnosis and ritual behavior modification in my daily dollness, for me it begins with the headspace and builds from there.
The next step in the process is make up, which is tailored to playmate aesthetic. Dress up is something both submissive and Dominant partners greatly enjoy. When I'm not playing I work to maintain a doll state underneath the nessesary functionalities one needs as a healthy & responsible adult.

I enjoy rubber and latex clothes but also have been examining nontoxic/nominal skin cosmetics for that lovely plastic glow. There are so many options so it is more about finding what works best maintenance and effect wise. In more casual settings I utilize coppertone aerosol sunscreen (protects the skin too!).

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Post subject: Re: Come Say Hello!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:13 am 

RitualDoll wrote:
Hello there :D

Hey RitualDoll, welcome to the site. I'm afraid it's a bit quiet on here but I'm glad you've said hello :) If you want more discussion than you get here then there's always the doll groups on Fetlife. Anyway, tell us a bit more about yourself! Mainly age, sex, location? What got you in to dollification? Looking forward to hearing back from you :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:18 pm 

That's okay, I'm sure it will liven up once its demonstated that there is an active community on the board. I am already on many of Fetlife's doll groups, but sometimes it is nice to escape the digital dungeon.

I'm 27 y/o female living in Los Angeles. Being a doll has always been a part of my life to some degree. From an early age I loved playing dress up and would innocently take the role of a doll. We had a game where I would be tied up and they would put me in boxes, closets, etc. I became an actor at a very young age. Being an actor/ stage performer till adulthood allowed me much practice in the cultivation of what I now call my dollspace. Around the age of 14 I became aware that what I enjoyed doing was called Dollification and was a part of BDSM. I learned all I could about BDSM and explored it with enthusiastic glee the second I turned 18.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 pm 

Hello RitualDoll, welcome to the board and thank you for sharing your story with us :)