dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Greetings~
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:46 am 

Hi there. My name is Bucky, I'm 30, and I guess a fairly uncommon dude-who-wants-to-be-dollified-male. lol I've been into this for quite a while, but haven't really done much exploration with it. When I was much younger (highschool age) I had a boyfriend who liked to roleplay me being his toy for dressup, that's probably as close as it's gotten. I have a lot of different kinks and interests that overlap fairly often, so I enjoy incorporating different things or situations in everything I play.

Doll-wise, I like the ideas of being a ragdoll, plushie, action figure, jrock/kodona vampire BJD, android, wind-up, Victorian doll, and I'd say Ken-style but I look nothing like a Ken doll, lol. I'm a bit offkilter, as I'm asexual, and while I enjoy humiliation, transformations of various types, it's really about headspace and play for me, not intercourse. I'm trans, and while that has it's own baggage so to speak, I kinda like being ill equipped as a man, so being treated as an object, toy, pet, animal (I do puppy/animal play as well), fits in with my humiliation tastes. (I am not into chasers, though, that's it's own thing and NOT up my alley.)

The idea of being non-consensual-consensually being dollified in a slow soft scene sounds amazing, because while I want it, I want someone to gently force me. Being "made over" by someone and not being able to see it until the end. Of having a push-to-talk button, pullstring, or remote control installed and being mostly mute unless triggered to say certain phrases that would only remind me of what I really am and my place. I enjoy being of service, and depending on the scene, being a good inhuman housekeeper, cook, or companion would be lovely.

Anywho, if nothing else, I'm on here to meet other people and such, so feel free to say hi!