dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm 

Thank you for the welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:24 am 

Hi. I'm new here.
I'm up to dollification chat and can play both roles.
My YIM is same as my nickname here.
Besides that, I write stories on DA (bubbleguy@deviantart.com).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:33 pm 

It had suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't yet posted in this introduce yourself chat. So I'm kathrin grant. I'm a doll in the houston area looking for a female maker. I'm a really passable crossdresser and I have always enjoyed having others do things to my look. From getting a haircut and picking out my outfit all the way to putting my makeup on. This doll loves to have others make it beautiful and will be whatever kind of doll you require. I'm reposting some of my favorite pictures here.

Attachments:
File comment: Sexy snow white. This dress needs a petticoat because it displays my dollie panties.
Snapshot_20121101_27.JPG
Snapshot_20121101_27.JPG [ 52.03 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]
File comment: Pretty nice legs.
Snapshot_20121017_5.JPG
Snapshot_20121017_5.JPG [ 44.67 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]
File comment: Catholic school doll.
Snapshot_20121016.JPG
Snapshot_20121016.JPG [ 47.68 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]
File comment: A new corset.
Snapshot_20121101_3.JPG
Snapshot_20121101_3.JPG [ 49.2 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]
File comment: My favorite dress.
K_2.jpg
K_2.jpg [ 55.32 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]
File comment: Skinny jeans look good.
K_3.jpg
K_3.jpg [ 77.44 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]
File comment: Maid for you.
K_1.jpg
K_1.jpg [ 19.4 KiB | Viewed 2537 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 am 

New to the forum. I also like bots and freeze stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 pm 

I just decided to join this site. I have been struggling with finding a owner/maker in my area and after speaking with a local Doll she pointed me this way. I happy to have found it. I am a porcelain doll who wears frilly dresses and loves Hairbows. I have been lately collecting rings and bracelets because sparkly things seem to make me smile. I have been searching for a Male maker/owner in the Seattle area. I moved here last year and left my previous owner behind due to distance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:10 pm 

Didn't realise I had this site bookmarked. Just joined today, thought I'd say hello.

I also own a bimbo site called http://www.bimbolife.com for anyone that is interested.

Now, I'll have to have a look around the site, see what's all on here.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 pm 

hello i'm glad i found this site and if it interests anyone i have been fascinated and slightly obsessed with dressing my female partner in a complete latex style doll suit with doll hood......what other materials are the most sensual ? i would love to hear.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 pm 

Hello, I am Satin Doll.. I am new to the forum, and what a nice find it is, however I am not new to the lifestyle.. I have been a service-oriented Sub for quite some time now, but Dollification seems like the answer to my seemingly more obscure way of life in the scene. I say this because:
1. I like to dress-up. I do not like adorning myself in a all-black leather or latex disguise when I am at a play-party or event. I like to dress-up in pretty, sparkling, frilly clothes.. Sometimes more of a 1920's flapper style, sometimes more of a 1950's pin-up style, depending on my mood and the occasion. I love light pink lingerie and anything with beaded fringe or sparkles..
2. I do my make-up in a way that is reminiscent of a porcelain doll, with false upper lashes, white eye-liner on the bottom (to make my eyes look bigger), highlighting and contours certain features on my face and finishing with a dark burgundy bee-stung lip..
3. I enter doll-mode several times a day- sometimes on my way to work, sometimes while tidying my apartment, sometimes while I am tied up or receiving a spanking. Whenever I can practice..
4. I like to be played with. I adore being handled and cared for, but also manipulated into weird positions and being told to stay put.

There are many more things to share, but that will come with time.
I really just wanted to say HI and introduce myself.

XO Doll

Attachments:
photo-6.JPG
photo-6.JPG [ 143.96 KiB | Viewed 2253 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:22 am 

Hi
I'm Robin
Some numbers;
1.83 meter, 80E-49-86. 77Kg (Dieting to get 75), Age 51
I don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Don't do drugs or medicine, don't eat salt, eat minute amounts of meat, train 2 hours daily, cycle 2 hours daily.
Vivid corset wearer (literally 24/7) former 75cm (June 2000) currently 49 (relaxed 52) goal 42.5 (approximately---depending on flexibility body 2017)
Vivid High Heel wearer (6" almost continuously since 1981 , currently training for 7" or even ballet) for a EU size 40
(I don't do inches or non EU sizes. Keep real!! The Meter is the official standard!)
I'm a Dutch woman, with a steady relation with my steamy girlfriend (yes I am lesbian :P )
My work lies in Fantasy and Fashion but I am an artist too, and it here I did meet her 1995
Through her I became interested in Dollification, as both of use are interested in corsets/heels/makeup/fashion/Kinky.
Today I found this site.
Curious what to find here, careful wandering around, looking if this is what we want.
Sofar so good.

Oh yeah My nails are 12cm long (real!!). My picture here is me!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:50 pm 

Hi, I'm somewhat new to dollification, and definitely new to this site. Looks awesome though

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:04 am 

Hello everyone,

I just found this site, and I am also a huge Doll fetish fan. My fetish includes living mannequins, and girls turned into dolls. I also am a huge fan of using hypnosis to perform such acts, and also produce hypnosis videos for sale that depicts such acts; as well as others.

What turns me on the most is the blank stare, and the rigid body poses. Something about being able to stare endlessly at another human being without that preconceived feeling of looking away.. because they are dollified. :)

-Joe
http://www.robo-pimp.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:55 am 

Just found this site....have been dressing up for sometime and love being a girl and hate its man body. it would love to be turned into a well behaved doll for his/her usage at all times. it desires this so bad and can't stop thinking about it

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm 

I am new here, I am an owner and My new girl has expressed interest in dollification so I thought I would do the research. I hope to learn a lot so My girl and I can grow closer together.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:41 am 

Hi all,
I'm an owner and a fan of all kinds of dressing up whether it's TV, Cosplay, or (especially) dolls. I'm in Leeds if anyone wants to get in touch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 am 

Hi to everyone, I am a Daddy and a Master hailing from Dublin - I am looking forward to chatting on threads and learning more about Dollification. I am polyamorous and one of my submissives (babygirl) is very drawn towards dollification and I want to help her explore and experience it. _Dz

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next