dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:23 pm 

Good day all, I saw the term dollification in fetlife and got interested. Found this forums via Google. I am currently trying to find myself and what kind of kink actually applies to me. It is not quite D/S or M/S relationship that I am looking for and thought maybe it is dollification that applies to me. I do have fantasies of being objectified but to be honest I do not see it agreeing to me too well IRL, just a part time lifestyle of sorts. My personality will simply not allow it on a normal day. Hope I could have myself figured out and am looking forward to learning from everyone.

I am mostly a submissive so if anything, I would be the doll.

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:37 pm 

Hello my name is dolliesissy. I have been a doll for a couple years but tomight I am getting a custome made full body zentaisut and a silicone realistic mask professionally made and form iftting to my entire body. I am soooooooooooo excited.you can see the videos I been making with the masks and suits I make but they just dont have the quality that a production kind can, see dolliesissy at youtube.com here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzEA2J ... MQ85NLoesQ I am excited to become the doll I am having made for me , thank you for having this site so I can discus dolificstion with folks who understand and or appreciate it.. sincerely

Attachments:
File comment: anstill from one of my dolliesissy videos
7.jpg
7.jpg [ 771.41 KiB | Viewed 201 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10