dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Perfect Owner?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:28 pm 

I feel like "what's the perfect doll" gets a lot of play, but seriously, I want to ask you wonderful dolls out there (you sweet accommodating creatures who help out us crazy pervs) what's your perfect owner like?

What do they look like?

What do they want?

What do they do besides have living dolls?

Would you want them to be in your mind a "good" person?

What do you expect of them?

How much to they listen to your wants and how much do they follow their own?

But Aren't We All?

Post subject: Re: Perfect Owner?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 pm 

It's funny but i find it hard to imagine a perfect owner except One who has the power to control me. i suppose beig a good person would be nice but im not sure what that would entail in this scene. :) Looks are not all that important. i suspect i may not be aware enough or smart enough to understand His or Her interests when not with me. i also suspect my wishes would become His or Her wishes.

Maybe my image of real life doll is kinda extreme but there it is

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:56 pm 

I think, as patronising as it seems, I think a good owner is like any owner of any toy. If you don't treat them well, then you do not deserve another one. I think a doll, as opposed to most objectified slaves, should be cherished. Obviously, some abuse is acceptable. A toy kept pristine in it's packaging isn't a toy at all, but any signs of being played with mark a doll as having fulfilled her function. An owner respects his, or her, role as owner. and also, on a slightly more vanilla, less romanticised note, they must also take responsibility for any changes they make to their dolls. A dream of making your doll inanimate is one thing, but the lifelong responsibility to care, manipulate and clean up after such, is a promise beyond all contracts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 pm 

What do they look like?
They are broad and warm. Deep eyes of an amazing color. Warm lips, a smirk like no other. Able to lift me, over power me, and pose me. Big wide hands that now how to grip and squeeze and drag their little doll from the floor to his lap. Faceless until I find him.

What do they want?
A perfect little doll. Able to please. They would get things done too... Like Capt. Crewe (A Little Princess) said, " And did you know that when we leave them alone in our room, they come to life? ...But before we walk in and catch them, they return to their place as quick as lightning! " So his dolly would expect a clean house and a well kept toy to be back in its place when he opens that door... He would want a Princess doll, and a naughty one, all rolled in one.

They are well adjusted and "normal" to the outside... For the most part, because there is no such thing as normal. They have good taste in clothes (No socks with sandals!) and are a good cook. Well versed in BDSM techniques and rope (not hemp! Im allergic!).They have a good job too, cause you cant buy pretty shoes and clothes and stockings with no money... I know, cause I dont have one at the moment and theres all these pretty panties and stockings that I cant get!

Like Rubberwitch said, they need to know how to take care of their dolly. If the dolly can handle spankings and being played with for hours and hours on end... Then go for it! But if the dolly is just good with playing dress up, her owner should know that and take care of them. Good should not be confused with nice, because nice is nice, but being mean and still loving is so delish. If I may point out Doctor House, I know he sends shivers through me. He's a complete jerk-but he does care, even if he acts like he doesnt. So being nice, but with a twinge of overpowering jerky-ness is something that just gets me going...

To be loving, warm, kind, and smart. Good grammer, good english, smart, cunning, imaginative, strong and loving. Yes, loving twice, cause you should love your toys. An Owner should be just as willing to grow as he expects his creations to.

For me, being a dolly would be an occasional play-scene, being that I am still a novice in it... So they would need to listen to me and take my needs into consideration. My wants wouldnt need to be followed, but my needs yes. I dont need an orgasm, I need to be hugged and told Im loved though...Every dolly should hear it, even if she cant say it back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 am 

What do they look like?
Being asexual, I really don't care what they look like (or whether they're male or female) just as long as they're well-groomed and take pride in their appearance.

What do they want?
I think KitKoppelia said it perfectly so I shall not even attempt to express it in my own words.

They have a decent job, not necessarily one that earns them a massive amount of money but enough for them to take care of themselves (and me if it ever became that serious of a relationship).

I want them to be a good person to me. How they act towards other people is not my concern.

As my fellow dollies have already said, I'd expect to be looked after properly and how I, personally, would need to be looked after. Also, I expect them to learn to recognise my moods and act accordingly, which leads me onto...

This is more complex for me and perhaps the main reason why I have yet to fully decide whether this world is the right one for me. Although I like the idea of a 24/7 lifestyle, I'm not at all sure that I could handle it or if I would like it so much in reality. Perhaps it is more that I need to figure out the difference between what I need and what I want. KitKoppelia's example was good: I don't need to reach orgasm but I do need the affectionate cuddling and all. So at this point perhaps I cannot offer a satisfactory answer to that question.
Oh, one thing I would have to insist upon is my Lolita clothes, but I imagine an owner would probably appreciate them anyway ^_^