dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Is this 'normal'?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 am 

Right now, I have a flood of questions running through my mind.
I apologise beforehand for my postings seeking opinions and advice. If they become annoying, please tell me and i will back off from asking so many questions.

Something i have wondered about for some time is about being displayed.
Are you comfortable putting yourself on display or find more of a comfort in another doing it for you?
The reason i ask is that i find myself to be somewhat embarrassed at displaying myself, yet, when another displays me or i am displaying myself for the benefit of another, i feel something very different than embarrassment... a pride of sorts.
Do you buy the clothes but rarely wear them because you feel awkward wearing them only for yourself, or do you dress for your own benefit?
Do you always wear the makeup or prefer to go natural when not on display?
I rarely wear makeup, but i enjoy another making up my face or telling me how i should apply my makeup. I find it very pleasing in becoming (through clothing and makeup) what another envisions me to be. Is this a common occurrence in those that have become or wish to be dollified?

Post subject: Re: Is this 'normal'?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm 

It sounds completely normal to me. One explanation for the appeal of 'consensual non-conset' is that it allows you to do things that for whatever reason you wouldn't normally do - you are being 'forced' to do them, so you don't have a choice.
For example, I'm an independant person in real life. I can't bear to be talked down to and fussed over, but in the context of dollification I would love to be dressed, made up, and generally treated as if I wasn't expected to choose for myself.

I haven't gone out in public as a doll or been displayed as a doll yet, but whether I'd enjoy it for myself or do it as my duty to my owner would depend on the clothing. Japanese lolita or gothic clothing and make-up would undoubtedly be a pleasure for me, but I wouldn't choose to wear a fetish or slut look unless told.

"closing her eyes
to the scattering blossoms...
the doll"
-- Kobayashi Issa