dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Perfect Doll Essay
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:13 pm 

I was told to write this essay and explain what the perfect doll me would be like. This is difficult in only the idea that I have never been comfortable with just being one gender. This means that I would be perfectly comfortable being a girl as well as a boy, not necessarily as a transsexual but that I am comfortable in either gender’s clothing/identity. Thus I will break this essay into the perfect doll me as a male doll and as a she-male doll. Either one to me would be a perfect doll form as I would feel comfortable and happy in either. It also comes down to the fact that I have always felt a doll should be genderless in some manner. Just as their hair, their costume and their makeup can be changed, so could their gender (such as dressing them in the clothing of the opposite gender). In the end, it would be up to my Owner and Maker as to which I would end up becoming.
The first is the male aspect of my perfect doll dream. Since I was younger, I have had some interest in being in bondage. Specifically I use to watch the old Adam West Batman and would always feel funny at the times Batman would either loose control of himself or be tied up in some way (I guess in some ways this was also a sign of me growing up to be bisexual). As a male doll, I would see myself as being made to wear light makeup, to give me a doll-like appearance. The clothing would be of the Lolita style Ouji or Kodona. The style, like most Lolita styles, is one a younger Victorian child might wear. In the case of Ouji and kodona, it is in the style of a Victorian schoolboy. For me, being a doll meant acting younger in some ways compared to the Owner as it seems to increase the need of the doll to please their Owner. This of course, is made possible by the type of clothing chosen, the mannerisms of the doll and in how the Owner treats the doll.
As I stated before, a doll can be androgynous in the sense that the Owner can play around with the gender of their doll as they could anything else. This of course does not hold true to all dolls but in my case I feel it holds true to me. As a “female” doll, I would see myself dressed in Lolita styles much like the male aspect but of course in female Lolita styles. Makeup would be much heavier then in the male version but in both aspects it would increase the doll-like and inhuman appearance of the doll. The clothing would in some ways be an exaggerated girly style so as to enhance the fact that the doll is an object for the Owner to dress as they please.
As a doll, movement would be constricted as much as possible. The doll could still move but only in one of two ways. Either a rather floppy style, as a rag doll might move, or in a stiff robotic manner, such as a china doll might move. Another means of controlling how a doll might move is to be strung up like a marionette. Bracelets of some sort would be worn around the wrist/arms and ankles/legs with clips on them that a cord or leash might be attached too. This would insure that if the Owner wishes to control myself, they could lead me around or have me dance for them as a marionette might. If they feel I am getting to free in my movements or attitude, they would just have to “string me up” and then could make sure that I remembered my place as a doll.
There is a lot more that I could see in my perfect doll self. What I have here though is the rough basics. It is what I see every time when I think of myself as someone’s doll. Depending on the Owner, some things might be added or not used at all. As with any such activity, it is up to the doll and the Owner to discuss this. Of course, as always, the Owner has the final say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:31 am 

Submitted very late, and deals far more with the physicality than attitudes.
Any other opinions on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:11 am 

A couple of interesting ideas (gender neutrality and bondage, for example) which are left undeveloped in favour of a focus on 'playing dress-up'. What exactly was the assignment, RW?

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:20 am 

the title given was "A Perfect Doll. An essay in 600 words"

Actually, just double checking.. that comes up as 718...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 am 

Quote:
This is difficult in only the idea that I have never been comfortable with just being one gender. This means that I would be perfectly comfortable being a girl as well as a boy, not necessarily as a transsexual but that I am comfortable in either gender’s clothing/identity. Thus I will break this essay into the perfect doll me as a male doll and as a she-male doll. Either one to me would be a perfect doll form as I would feel comfortable and happy in either. It also comes down to the fact that I have always felt a doll should be genderless in some manner. Just as their hair, their costume and their makeup can be changed, so could their gender (such as dressing them in the clothing of the opposite gender). In the end, it would be up to my Owner and Maker as to which I would end up becoming.

I especially liked this part. Yum.

Post subject: Re: Perfect Doll Essay
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:13 pm 

Who assigned him to write this piece?
I concur with the restriction in movement but he misses the requirement for body modifications.
Mistress Andrea

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:57 am 

body modifications that you like yourself?
which you are required now, and what would you like to make to your wrists over time?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 am 

some nice ideas and your opening has given me the confidence to post this as i am a straight male cross dresser and and i would dearly love to be able to change completely between both genders and that my Owner can control the change. i am not much of a writer, but i do have many ideas running around in my head that would make great stories if someone could "flesh them out" :wink:

Mistress Jess' dolly