dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Surgical Modifications
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:03 am 

LP Carver wrote:
PuppetMaster wrote:
LP Carver wrote:
I would have all my dollys body hair removed and possable hr hood removed

+1 for body hair removal, waxed is next best thing. I'm hoping someone will make progress on a more simply permenant hair removal solution.

I meen total hair removal. From head to toe.

Well Im in an early stage of D momdifying process. As a male Im fairley hairless but not completely of. Many yrs ago 15, I used a mechanicall device, took time and painfull but not very long term effective,

Now I bought an xpensive Laser Device, Philips Lumea Comfort. I got dark hairs. It works, its fast, less painfull and its a 90% positive yet as of permanent remowall.
How to use and operate? Well I use highest levell of output, I pulsate each area covered with laser with multiple l-pulses untill it hearts to much, usually 4-6 times.
Then root of hair will burn out for good. U can feel emediantly that skin will get warm.

Facial hair as beard is trickier as skin is more sensitive, got like sunburns first time, SO A GENERALL WARNING FOR BEGINNERS is to test each area with low power as each area of body doesn´t react the same. Im in progress of finally remove all hair permanently for good !!!!!! :D

Scandinawian price of device is approx 30$ us

Post subject: Re: Surgical Modifications
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:11 am 

HAIR REMOWALL Now I bought an xpensive Laser Device, Philips Lumea Comfort. I got dark hairs. It works, its fast, less painfull and its a 90% positive yet as of permanent remowall. How to use and operate? Well I use highest levell of output, I pulsate each area covered with laser with multiple l-pulses untill it hearts to much, usually 4-6 times. Then root of hair will burn out for good. U can feel emediantly that skin will get warm. Facial hair as beard is trickier as skin is more sensitive, got like sunburns first time, SO A GENERALL WARNING FOR BEGINNERS is to test each area with low power as each area of body doesn´t react the same. Im in progress of finally remove all hair permanently for good !!!!!! Scandinawian price of device is approx 300$ us