dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: health tips
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 pm 

What vitamins you need depend on what you already eat.
If you already eat a lot of bread, sammys and you will not need vitamin B. And you might get your daily need of vitamin C if you already eat a lot of fruit for example.
And minerals might be dependent on where you live, how active you live, but also your gender.
So without knowing some facts, it is somewhat hard to give a general advice.

Post subject: Re: health tips
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:12 am 

I can't pretend to be a medical professional or anything but if your doll lives in the UK or anywhere similarly dark and gloomy then the likelihood is that it's vitamin d deficient. I found this out about myself following some recent blood tests and was initially loaded up with a holding dose of 20,000 units x2 / week by my gp. I've nearly finished that course and will continue to take supplements. The change in my daily mood and psychological health as well as general physical health (less aches and pains, more energy) has been noticeable. I'd recommend that anyone living here in the 'Sunshine Isles' - that's Great Britain for those who don't do irony look into getting checked out. It's made a genuinely positive difference to my life.