dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:01 pm 

I have two commands like that for the dolls I train.

Freeze and Shut Down

Shut Down leaves them as a structurless unconcious doll. Completly at the will of anyone around her when she is shut off.

Freeze completly freezes her in place keeping her in what ever position she was in at that exact moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:22 am 

I beleave that protocols are deeply important. Not just for the interactions between others active in the lifestyle or "vanilla's" that are not, but for a depth of immersion into the internal world of "being a doll" for the doll herself. A doll should always know what to do, even if in a situation that is confusing or new, she should always know and be comfortable with the knowlage that she is doing what she is told, That her Master/Owner is pleased when He/She dose these things and acts this way, That as long as she is doing "This"-what ever "this" might be.. she is being a good girl, a good doll.
These protocals can be as complex or basic, as deffined or as open ended as those working together in the relationship want/ need/ can handle. There is very little right or wrong as such terms are realitive and contingent to the specifics of the relationship at hand.
Again the question begs.... Do you wish a doll that
A: Is accessable, usable, manipulable,and able to be controled by everyone else.
B: That is custom made, effected only, manipulable exclusively, accessable deffinitively by her Master/Owner.

Another key issue is trust.... Who do you trust "Owners" with your most prized possession and most pressious treasure.
Who do you trust "dolls" (if it even is an issue and with some it is) to take over for your Owner, as your Owner is the one that trained you, loves you, cherishes you, Made you and has lovingly put in the time to make you into the most perfect doll just for them. Who else do you trust to use you, or play with you, or care for you properly?

The basic idea of protocol and it's use in the real world must be that what ever you deside to have as "your" specific protocals/rules/instructions and care in handling tips.. Must be inclusive and encompase any situation that your doll can find herself in so that she/he knows.. what is expected in that situation.. this also fuels the emotions and ideals as IF you can do this.. then your doll has the opportunity to LIVE every moment, what ever the situation, knowing that they are your doll in the moment.. always your doll in every moment... and they can be comforted in that fact and grow and become deeper in each moment with that truth running through their heads.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:11 pm 

I agree with a kind of user manual.
An easy way to make a necklace that is locked, you have a pen with an internal USB port.
This pen can be connected to a computer or an mp4, and view the features of the doll, photos or videos of her.
can be improved if we put this screen mp4 in the collar, thus there is no need to connect to a collar, the doll itself incorporates the screen, while the screen is not used to view information or photos of the doll, can have a screensaver clock, for example, and so the wrist is another job

Post subject: Re: PROTOCOL
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:40 pm 

we actually have a pretty little usb collar for our next doll. it'll have her full manual, commands, service log, 360 vqt, some time lapses of welts healing, and a collection of images of different looks.

I really look forward to finding something I'm happy to lavish this work on..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 pm 

Rubberwitch wrote:
we actually have a pretty little usb collar for our next doll. it'll have her full manual, commands, service log, 360 vqt, some time lapses of welts healing, and a collection of images of different looks.

I really look forward to finding something I'm happy to lavish this work on..

I want to be collared with a usb with my specifications like doll, photos, videos, and instructions for use, I like the screen mp4 for the all contents of the usb memory can be viewed at the time, but I think it's more discreet wear the necklace as a wristwatch, with the prior written specifications. A clock is discreet, and can be permanent lock.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 pm 

Ah, but this USB looks just like jewelry, and I like the idea of plugging them in to see the content. If i want to know then and there... I'll ask

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 am 

Just wanted to say I love the idea of a standardised language for doll training and such,
makes all manner of things go so much smoother.

I also wanted to add in regards to the USB user manual thought, this little beauty

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/9771/

Descrete, functional and comes in 3 capacities.
The perfect medium for a doll to transport a user manual and service record

Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am 

Oh well esoteric language,
I can finally see see,

A powerful manual is necessary, ah,
As a master doll, doll not only to play together, and
He will also be sick, wear time
He needs your love, care, and there must be a part of your mark,
The baby and the owners know that this baby belongs to whom.