dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Activities with my dolly, molly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:34 am 

Hi all,

I find myself in the posession of a dolly, but am at a loss as to what to make my dolly do :( For the forseeable future we can't see eachother, in the dolly/owner role, so all of our play is online. Any ideas as to what we could do for fun until we can get somewhere private?

Tom20

Post subject: Re: Activities with my dolly, molly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 am 

And will you start insulting this one in the open forum if she doesn't meet your expectations, like you did the last?

You know, the one you said you would have tried to 'break' but she didn't give you a chance.

From this post, it would seem your lack of imagination might be the issue. Crazy suggestion: maybe have some idea of what you wish to do with your doll before owning one.

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 pm 

I'm not quite sure what you'd like me to say. Seems to me that there's not much point in someone saying they want to be a dolly if they aren't going to co-operate. That was my issue, and therefore I thought it was worth telling others. If you have an issue with that then please elaborate a bit more.

I do have plenty of ideas for when we're ready to do it in person, but I'm not at that stage just yet. Any ideas for until then would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:06 pm 

That 'relationship' lasted what, 3 days? And was presumably also online? Hardly enough time to explore compatibility, let alone develop and progress something to mutual satisfaction. Yet you felt justified in calling someone out in public, just because they didn't gel with your own ideas. It's a two-way process, and if it doesn't work that doesn't necessarily mean the doll is no good, just that you aren't compatible.

You've got a lot to learn, boy. Starting with showing a little dignity and class.

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm 

Right, so the fact she randomly decided to stop talking to me meant that it was me who didn't give her enough time. Right, OK.

And as a side note, please can this topic get back on track, I don't like being lectured about how to use the internet, thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 pm 

Tom20 wrote:
Right, so the fact she randomly decided to stop talking to me meant that it was me who didn't give her enough time. Right, OK.

I never mentioned not giving her enough time. Guilty conscience?

Quote:
And as a side note, please can this topic get back on track, I don't like being lectured about how to use the internet, thank you.

Absolutely. Best of luck.

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 am 

I have to agree with the doll in this matter. Although an old post and old issue, it nonetheless gives an important lesson to learn from. If you want a doll doesn't mean you are capable in owning one. Hell, i want a fighter jet so i can fly out to the west coast in under 2 hours but it doesn't mean i have the where with all to own and maintain it.

More specifically to the point is your answer is a simple one. Through careful LISTENING skills and ASKING what your dolls turn ons are and fantasies. You can easily take shared ones and create ...re-create those things in RP (ROLE PLAY). Writing RP in instant messager programs will suffice. Yet to bring a sense of realism to your experiences i suggest you take your doll on to sites like IMVU or Second life. Both offer a wealth of virtual RP avenues and it give visual feedback to both doll and owner. IMVU is the easiest and quickest route to getting an RP relationship blossoming. However Second life offers the more openly sexual displays and options than IMVU. Second life has a much higher learning curve and degree of difficulty while trying to get up to speed and for it to be a useful interface.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 am 

Make her suck as man hours as possible per day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 am 

Surprised this is still going! Someone ought to close this, it's no longer relevant xD