dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Hypnosis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:07 pm 

This is a subject I know very little about, but one which seems to have several possible applications in the dollification process, and also in the general ownership and control of a doll.

I would be very interested to learn of others' knowledge, experience, or views on this, whether directly related to dollification or not.

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:33 am 

While I know little about hypnosis, I would love to be hypnotized and I think it would help a lot in training a doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:40 am 

lone_boydoll wrote:
While I know little about hypnosis, I would love to be hypnotized and I think it would help a lot in training a doll.

perhaps- but one cannot stay a doll while one is working in an office in case some one says something sexual and remaining parts of the hypnosis is still left... so your doll would only be trained while hypnotized... therefore you would need to re-hypnotize each time which is rather time consuming and apparently dangerous if not done right, so essentially a doll wouldnt be trained- it would be sedated or hypnotized.

Interesting concept but the principle is flawed

Post subject: to all
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:38 am 

while hypnosis has some lure, it has the sense that the doll is forced, well trained dolls do NOT have to be forced, they do it because they want it, because they want to please, and do not have to be forced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:33 am 

Good point both of you, I did not even think of either of those things.

I was not saying a good doll should have too be hypnotized of course.

Post subject: Re: to all
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:39 am 

dressupdoll wrote:
while hypnosis has some lure, it has the sense that the doll is forced, well trained dolls do NOT have to be forced, they do it because they want it, because they want to please, and do not have to be forced.

You are quite correct, dressupdoll....but I was thinking a little more tangentially, in terms of specific situations which may require very close control, or perhaps as an aid in areas where a doll-in-training may be experiencing difficulty. I was not suggesting that hypnosis be used as a sole method of training, or as a way to force someone into doll-like behaviour (although I can imagine using the technique with one who may not wish to undergo complete dollification, but may desire to become someone's doll for a short period). I would certainly not employ it as a matter of course, but I was thinking it could be part of a doll-maker's repertoire of techniques.

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 pm 

and i wasnt right at all.... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:56 am 

Guevashin wrote:
and i wasnt right at all.... :roll:

My apologies Guevashin. Your points were also interesting, and I think I alluded to what you were saying in my post too. I agree with you that it's an interesting concept, which is why I put it up for discussion.....but it's clearly not without potential problems as well as possible applications in some circumstances. Definitely no substitute for structured and comprehensive interactive training though :D

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 am 

Smiling here as I read on and watch.
Hypnosis is one of Mine more interesting topics of study and an interest of Mine.I have and do use hypnosis for many things.. Self hypnisis as well.
To a degree you must be careful whith everything mentioned. To a degree there are as many veriants to what can happen, be done, have done, and do to one's self.. The aplications are almost limitless.
For the most part, typicaly I am not interested in the stage Hypnosis variety of the artform but the long lasting benificial aplications. It takes trust on both parts, it usualy can not be done without the targeted individual wishing what is happening and having thier full help and concentration initialy.
The trick is trust.. trust your self and trust the other invalved.. study up on what you are doing. Don't do anything half way. If you are going to do this.. give it all you have. It's the only way to be sure of how it will work, or if it's right for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:43 am 

Pretty much agreeing with the above statement. It takes trust between the hypnotist and the subject for something to work out well in the end. On top of that, in the end the subject is only as entrance as he/she wants to be. So training as a doll via hypnosis is one option of many with the result depending how much you want it to work.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:49 am 

Last edited by Asudem the Doll on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hypnosis
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:50 am 

Hiya

I've been very interested in this area for a long time and have corresponded and chatted with hypnotists and their doll subjects. It all seems possible but as the above comment say, its definately a trust thing.

Some people need different styles too. Me i don't respond to order types of Hypnosis

xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:06 pm 

As a halfway decent hypnotist and writer of hypnotic audio files i have come across a few very well documented facts.

1) The subject can not be made to do anything against their own will.

2) True hypnosis takes many sessions in 99% of the populace.

3) Any disbelief in the efficacy of hypnosis causes it not to work.

4) Subliminals are very good as are binaurals but the subliminals must be above the liminal threshold to be effective.

Now i read the previous posts and have seen that there are those that have stated it would interfere with work or regular life. Not so. As hypnosis can not be made to alter a subjects behavior or experiences without their implicit desire that is impossible.

But when i state hypnosis follows these rules, i am not referring to hypnosis plus the use of mind altering drugs or behavioral reinforcement. The effects of those techniques have not been fully studued but there is some evidence to suggest they can to some level work even if the subject is not willing or believing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:09 pm 

This is my first post here, but I wanted to know if real hypnosis is possible. I am fully aware that things in the realm of behavior modification is quite possible, but I don't know about hypnosis.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:19 am 

I wanted to post some helpful links for hypnosis, in case anyone was curious or needed them. Happy hypno!

http://www.nikkifatale.com/
http://www.hypnosiseducationcenter.com/modules.html
http://www.hypnodommeutopia.com/product ... p-203.html
http://ezinearticles.com/?Erotic-Mind-C ... id=1677430
http://www.ladyjulia.net/0057.html

xoxo