dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Hypnosis
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 am 

In another thread it was suggested that a person be immobilized using drugs.

Check out this web site of a stage hypnotist. While in trance a subject may be commanded to either go limp or become rigid. I would consider this option as an alternative to the risks of drugs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 am 

social compliance only works with a large crowd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stage_hypn ... _deception
:wink:
stage hypnotists also commonly use stooges in their acts, most of the pictures of girls you linked to were stooges, or as they prefer to be called "assistants" as in
Quote:
These are pictures of my assistant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 pm 

I would be happy to talk to anyone in further detail about this, as I am both a hypnotist and a subject, involved in the process of dollification. Hypnosis is a very useful tool in allowing someone to alter thought patterns, habits, and behaviours in the dollification process. I have been involved in learning about hypnosis and experiencing it for approximately 3 years now.
I have a qualification in basic hypnotherapy, and a lot of experience with erotic hypnosis.
I have found it gives me a lot of help. Please send me a private message if you wish to learn more about my experiences and how this can be done.
*curtsies prettily*

VelvetineDoll xoxox

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 pm 

Guevashin wrote:
lone_boydoll wrote:
While I know little about hypnosis, I would love to be hypnotized and I think it would help a lot in training a doll.

perhaps- but one cannot stay a doll while one is working in an office in case some one says something sexual and remaining parts of the hypnosis is still left... so your doll would only be trained while hypnotized... therefore you would need to re-hypnotize each time which is rather time consuming and apparently dangerous if not done right, so essentially a doll wouldnt be trained- it would be sedated or hypnotized.

Interesting concept but the principle is flawed

VelvetineDoll;

As to this, completely incorrect.
It's a good attempt at theory, but in my experience and training, hypnosis is neither dangerous nor time consuming.
In saying that, the initial conditioning for something as complex as dollification can take a while.

Post hypnotic suggestions, however, can be made in a matter of seconds, and a person can function normally and safely while under the influence of a hypnotic state. An example of this would be automatic pilot driving, or watching a movie that makes you have an emotional reaction, i.e laughing.

Post hypnotic suggestions are usually keyed to unusual phrases, to which the doll responds subconsciously.
They are not compulsory, but reduce the need for "re-hypnotizing."
I myself have been thoroughly conditioned to certain responses, regardless of what I am doing, or what conscious/ subconscious state I am in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 pm 

i have been conditioned extensively as well and want to comment...

while the subject desiring the conditioning does make things go a lot smoother, they do not have to want it. In fact, a skilled hypnosis can easily condition anyone to do anything, all it takes is getting them under.

Further, i have had implants, triggers, and overall behavior mods that i did not desire in the first place slowly become my desire and stay rooted there, even after leaving the hypnotist. it's an issue of appeal; if the conditioning and the behavior mod is presentable as or is highly enjoyable, the subject will keep it.

hope this helps..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 am 

Please tell us more =D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 am 

Hiya all. I have extensive experience with hypnosis as a subject (sometimes unwilling subject!). I would be happy to discuss with anyone seriously considering this if you want to PM me. I have loads to share. Cheers!

Jena~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm 

I've been under more than a few times, and I do have some triggers in there... it's fun and not dangerous at all, and perhaps I'm unusual, but I trance easily.

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 am 

I use hypnosis fairly extensively in my relationship with my sub g/f. She has hypnotic triggers that make her into different varieties of doll. (One that simply makes her mindless and blank, one that forces her to pose like a doll, unable to speak but leaves her aware of what's happening, one that makes her slump like a puppet with her strings cut, one that makes her into a fembot, etc.) It is a *lot* of fun, and we both get to fulfil fantasies in ways that dressing up or pure roleplay wouldn't usually allow.

As has been mentioned, safety and trust are always required if you wish to explore hypnosis with anyone. If a girl that wishes to become a doll doesn't feel safe with the person hypnotizing her, then she won't relax enough to be able to enter a trance. Fortunately most people have a fairly well developed degree of common sense and self preservation deep down, so would put safety in front of kink fulfillment. I say "most" because there are always the odd one or two submissives who desire danger and immediacy over safety patience and trust. Obviously I'd advocate the path of patience to ensure everyone's happy with the games being played.

In my experience, although a skilled hypnotist can sneakily pressure a person into a trance (using misdirection, NLP, subliminal language patterns, etc), no subject will allow themselves to be pushed into anything that they're very much against or uncomfortable with. You might convince someone to accept a hypnotic "freeze" trigger into their mind for an hour or so, but unless they're a freeze / doll fetishist, then you wouldn't be able to keep that trigger in their mind on any kind of permanent basis, or regularly turn that subject into a dolly without their knowledge. (For someone who *is* a doll fetishist, then you can absolutely do those things, ;o) only if it's desired though.)

For anyone who's worried about hypnotic triggers being inadvertantly given outside of the intended environment for doll play (At work, in public, the office, etc) usually the subconscious mind is intelligent enough to know when would be a good time to respond to a post hypnotic suggestion and when it'd be best to ignore it. (Example: A person with the freeze trigger "Freezing Cold" wouldn't freeze in place if they heard that phrase in a weather forecast whilst they were driving their car.) If obeying a hypnotic command would be dangerous, the subconscious mind will usually check and see if it's a good idea or not and discount anything foolish. For absolute peace of mind, it's still good practice to make sure when hypnotizing (or being hypnotized) that your subject is aware that personal safety and career come before being a hypnodolly. ;o)

Referring back to the original poster and the example of my g/f: She likes the idea that at any time I could click my fingers and transform her into a doll, plaything or toy. Hypnosis allows you that degree of instant control, and can even get your subject hallucinating that they see themselves as being made of porcelain or plastic. You can use it as a tool for training, for giving you subject vivid doll-related dreams, or for helping your doll achieve states of mind that elude them when they're fully awake.

If you're interested in exploring it, there are a lot of places around in which you could look into this. MCForum and MCGarden are two good places to find largely friendly and largely ethical hypnotic communities.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 am 

What he said

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 am 

I actually have experience with doll hypnosis. One of my former slaves loved it when I put her in doll mode with it. She would be unable to move on her own, body stiff, but pose-able. We'd often incorporate zentai suits in with it to give her a rag doll look. I moved away, so we had to stop the hypnosis and we've both since moved on, but I'm always looking for a replacement hypno-doll!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 am 

Hypnosis in dollification needs to be broken down into two trains of thought.

1. Acceptable conditioning (a willingness on subjects part to accept said suggestion.)

2. Owner Mandated conditioning (conditioning that is suggestive brainwashing )

I will briefly address part two since it involves ethical decisions and many grey potential areas. It is assumed that a great level of trust has already been established between owner and doll. With that being said it is very easy to instill a desire within your doll IF the dolls mind has a inate dislike for the desired suggestions. A well trained hypnotist through repeated trancing can perform a work around to the dolls inate objection.

For example:

It is owners desire to make their doll chaste. Yet the doll has a working sexual relationship with another, and also enjoys sex. An owner could simply say in Hypnosis that the doll no longer enjoys sex. That however will likely have little to no effectiveness. Yet, if the owner were to suggest or rather play on the areas that the doll feels a strong desire to comply with ie. Devotion, obedience, their thirst to be pure...perfect. It would be very easy to play on the positive areas of the dollification of the doll to perform a work around. Suggestions such as pleasure feedback when they obey their owners. Suggesting they are no longer human in a sense and that being a doll is a unique and wonderful gift. That associating with humans is impure and preventative to becoming perfect in their minds. Reinforcing such beliefs over time will condition the doll to then accept chaste conditioning.

The above is only an example i do not condone nor suggest that any of you try such techniques unless you KNOW what your doing and have a degree of expertise in such techniques.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 am 

What is the most important thing to remember about hypnosis? I want to learn what the general population plus some experts know about hypnosis. Thanks in advance for all your intelligent well thought out answers.

Last edited by rosemari on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 am 

Hi Creator

I'd love to hear what you managed to achieve with hypnosis with your dll g/f.

How it started off and where was she when you moved away if possible.

xx