dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: I own a sex doll
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 am 

Hi guys! Just discovered this blog. I'm a slut doll owner. Contrarily to most here, my doll is a genuine big titted female. She accept to wear trashy wears. I had her body pierced at a few place, her ears, labials and belly are done, soon her tongue and nose will be along with her tits. Her tits where pierced before but we had to remove them for medical reasons. Anyway, this said, shes a near full time cocksucker now, and of course she also accept anal penetration without resistance. Enemas are also on the menu. All this to keep her in a dumb state proper to deeper orgasm. I have made her a dumb bimbo fuck hole with her complete agreement. There is no real pain involve in our games. Restriction of movement and submission to long orgasmic and sexy humiliation is my way of submitting a slut to my sex desires and needs. It an exchange. She gets 100% of my attention in return. We have evenings and weekend of deep slutty sex. I give her no permission to attempt to use her brain. She must remain basic as a beast. She will even piss or shit on the floor if asked. A good doll as no shame, she must be trained to loose all inhibition proper to humans. Her goal should be only to please, suck and get fucked and abused by her master.
AbbMaster, Mr.D

Attachments:
File comment: Restrained and ready to be used
IMG_2686.jpg
IMG_2686.jpg [ 43.66 KiB | Viewed 4543 times ]

Post subject: Re: I own a sex doll
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm 

I Want to be a doll

Post subject: Re: I own a sex doll
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am 

Great!
but what is your doll doing while you are on work?
She is not allowed to use her brain, but what is she doing instead?
She can suck a cock all the time, but which cock is she sucking while you are at work?

rgds
window dressee
I'm looking also for something to prevent my brain from thinking and being just in blissful nirvana while dressing a window as living mannequin