dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Bimbofication Training Files
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:24 pm 

Hello, all!

I would like to share info on some of my files that you might find interesting. Four are specifically for bimbofication, and one is for dollification.

--------

Submissive Bimbo

This erotic hypnosis mp3 will condition your brain to respond to a certain trigger phrase by going into submissive bimbo mode. Whenever anyone uses the phrase in your presence, the following will immediately occur:

* you will become very submissive and obedient
* you will become extremely feminine
* your IQ level will drastically drop (you'll become stupid)
* you will become very horny and slutty
* you will crave being dressed in slutty clothes and lots of makeup
* you will feel your tits grow
* you will feel your clitty shrink
* you will swing your hips when you walk (like a whore)
* you will twirl your hair when you talk (like a dumb ho)
* you will crave to listen to bubbly female pop singers
* you will crave bubble gum (and to blow bubbles)
* you will crave to serve your Mistress (or if you are unowned, then a Dominant Woman you admire)

The triggers will work on you when they are heard, read, spoken, typed, or written. So they can be used online with someone, and even when you are alone. If you are with your Mistress or Owner when in bimbo mode, you will above all be obedient.

Includes: erotic hypnosis, feminization, crossdressing, sissification, bimbo fetish, bimbo hypnosis. 21:08 mins. for $24.99.

Listen to sample HERE.

Purchase through:
Niteflirt

----

Become a Bimbo

This Femdom hypnosis file will turn you into an actual female bimbo in real life. You will feel your bimbofication take place during this session, and each time you listen to it, you will become more of an extreme bimbo. You will be taught the primary elements of being a bimbo, and you will be programmed to think and behave as a horny female bimbo at all times. You will find yourself taking all actions required to become more of an actual bimbo in real life, because you will finally realize that being a bimbo is truly what makes you happiest. You will also be taught to enjoy erotic humiliation, both public and private. You will love being called a “dumb slut,” and basically doing anything to entertain and amuse your superiors.

The definition of “bimbo,” for this session, is a horny, slutty female who is air-headed and ditzy. A bimbo is very concerned with her looks, and always wants to look as slutty as possible. She is hungry for cock in all holes, is submissive and obedient, and loves being humiliated.

Includes: erotic hypnosis, femdom hypnosis, feminization, bimbofication, whorification, breast expansion, crossdressing, cock sucking, humiliation, verbal abuse. 37 mins. for $34.99

Listen to sample HERE.

Purchase through:
Niteflirt

----

Horny Bimbo Hypno

This is an erotic hypnosis audio file that will turn you into a horny female bimbo for the duration of this session. Your body will be transformed into that of a bimbo Barbie, with large, fake breasts and blonde hair. While you are in bimbo mode, you will be very blank, very sexually aroused, and extremely suggestible. You will feel euphoric; high like you are on a drug, because you will be so completely and blissfully dumb. All you will know is the horniness I bring to you, and your need to obey everything I say. Your free will is taken away, and you become a mindless masturbator who desperately needs to cum, but who requires my permission in order to do so. This file will addict you to the feeling of being bimbofied, and you will need to loop bimbo hypnosis files over and over again whenever you want to feel the same euphoric high.

Includes: bimbo hypnosis, bimbofication hypnosis, bimboization, bimbo transformation, bimbo fetish, bimbo mind control, blonde bimbo, breast expansion, femdom hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, feminization hypnosis, horny slut humiliation, tease and denial. 27:42 mins. for $34.99

Listen to sample HERE.

Purchase through:
Niteflirt

----

Bimbofication Brainwashing

This is a brainwashing file that will turn you more and more into a female bimbo in real life. Certain bimbo mantras will go on in your head throughout the day, keeping you focused on your bimbo tasks. As a lifestyle bimbo, you must be committed to your physical appearance and to pleasing men. You basically exist to make people horny and satisfy their sexual desires. You just need to be dumb, horny, and hot; it’s so simple and so arousing! If you want to look and think like a sexy female bimbo slut, transforming more and more fully every day, then this bimbo brainwashing file is for you. Note: This file has no induction, and is perfect for looping.

Includes: bimbo training, bimbo brainwashing, bimbofication, bimboization, bimbo transformation, bimbo fetish, bimbo mind control, feminization, horny slut humiliation. 17:10 mins. for $19.99

Listen to sample HERE.

Purchase through:
Niteflirt

----

Pink Bracelet Dollification

This Femdom hypnosis file will condition you to become a mindless doll whenever you wear both panties and a pink bracelet. You will be programmed so that you must put on your panties and pink bracelet whenever I command you to, and immediately upon doing so, you become an actual doll, just a plaything to be commanded around. I can dress you up, strip you down, put you in any sort of position. You will also always be very acutely aware of what is happening, even though you have no control over it. It will turn you on to be triggered into a state where you are suggestible and unable to resist, trapped in your body and very self-aware as you are commanded to obey.

I play with you as my doll within this session, yet you will also be triggered outside the session. You should be wearing your panties and pink bracelet whenever you listen to this file for a more intense experience.

Includes: erotic hypnosis, femdom hypnosis, dollification, feminization, mind control. 24:07 mins. for $24.99

Listen to sample HERE.

Purchase through:
Niteflirt

--------

At the very least, I hope you enjoy the descriptions and free samples. Check out my website for similar audio and video files (link in signature).

*kissies*
Goddess Lycia

Attachments:
glossyred2.jpg
glossyred2.jpg [ 451.02 KiB | Viewed 326 times ]