dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Confusion reigns, am i a freak
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:52 pm 

Hello, Could anyone help me on this. Am i freak in the sense that I (the wanna be doll) would like to be the more dominant one and the master the more submissive or even equal.
I'm reading everyone's posts and their apparent pursuit of ownership and submissiveness, yet, i feel like i'm Chucky's bride here. I mean, i love the whole concept of being a doll (for myself), yet i don't have the feelings of needing to be owned and submissive to a master, i just want to be "doll" and "master" be partner.
Is it all about the psychological aspects or is the physical appearance of any importance. I'm attracted to the physical aspects of it. Are there like rules to who is considered a doll, based on their degree of accepting ownership and submissiveness, or is dressing like a doll the main component?
To further understand where i'm coming from (maybe) i am really into Bimbofication, too, so is it the slutty aspect that i'm attracted too? Maybe i'm just into roleplaying? I'm just really confused. thanks

Post subject: Re: Confusion reigns, am i a freak
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:14 am 

The first rule of doll club is....there are no rules.

Your approach may be a little unusual, or different from some (or most), but there's nothing wrong with being different.

You can be exactly who and what you want and need to be.

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 am 

I was hoping for a little more input, especially from dollie owners, oh well. Thanks SeigiNingyoushi for your response and with a conversation with another dom, i understand what you are saying. Rules are made by TWO, not ONE, and i need to find someone who is in sync with what i would like in my dollness. Wish i could figure out how to cut pics down, keeps saying "too large", i would post some pics. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 am 

tinylittlexdresser wrote:
Rules are made by TWO, not ONE, and i need to find someone who is in sync with what i would like in my dollness.

Exactly. What matters is not what others say or think, nor anyone else's concept of how we construct and order our kinks (or lives). What matters is you, and yours....and for a two-way interaction, finding someone who is compatible with what you seek. That may not be easy, especially if your approach is somewhat different to most, but anything is possible with patience and persistence.

It's not clear from your post whether you identify generally as dominant, switch, or neither...but I would add that if you decide you want something from a partner (to be dollified/bimbofied), and instruct them to assist you with fulfilling your desires as you specify...that is a dominant act. Just because it is something which might 'normally' be considered in the submissive realm, doesn't make it less dominant if framed in such a way.

Edited to add: If you need a simple way to resize photos, and don't have a photo editing package, get Picasa.

The language of the heart

PJ Harvey

Ken Zen Ichi Nyo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:29 am 

a Mistress doll is something to admire and seek out imho.

but then i'm kinky as you probably could tell from my blog. there's just an extra layer of submissiveness brought out in me in that relationship.

actually some of my own private fantasies and unpublished fiction involved being taken and made over into a precious doll by a Mistress doll.

a second life rp scene was written up into a short story by Evil Dolly and can be read at: http://www.evil-dolly.com/txt/Hallway.htm

xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 am 

been a long time since i've been on ... and yes, SeigiNingyoushi, in answer to your question, am i usually dominant - the answer, i've discovered since i was last on, is a resounding YEP ... i've discovered that i'm a bottom sexually, but a DOM/TOP when it comes to control ... I'm Mistress Candy to a bunch of "special boys". And yes, Asudem, i think a Mistress Dolly would be the cat's meow if one was into it .... thanks for your replies, both of you .... here's my stats

4.8 tall
90lbs

i'll post some pic in pics